Unsolved Crash\Disconnect for an entire community

Good Evening,
I’d like to speak on the behalf of the Israeli community,
We are a dedicated, competitive community,
but lately we have not been able to fully enjoy our game play experience.
It’s been a month now that we’ve been getting Client crashes, Battle Net client DCs,
During Dungeons, Raids [Azshara down ya’ll] basically, no instance is safe for us.
Members of our community have reached out through support plenty of times,
no proper solution was offered.
being bounced back and forth, we changed internet providers, modems, clean install & have come to the following conclusion;
-DC\Crash happens to members of the WoW Israeli community, regardless of what internet provider you are connected to.
-It happens during ANY available instance, whether you’re hovering over Boralus, or fighting the mightiest bosses BFA has to offer.
With 8.3 upon us, and the “Unique” instance “Horrific Visions” has to offer, we are facing a very challenging time within our ranks,
our guild will fall behind, probably disconnecting during a Vision & losing a valuable Cloak upgrade, groups will disband.
Thus far, people are leaving, they are unable to play the game, can you blame them?
7 crashes per hour are quite tiring.
Most of our community prepurchased Shadowlands, but we fear for the future of our community in the game [I wish to extend that this issue proceeds through all “Blizzard” games, Hearthstone ETC], we feel forsaken, no proper response or solution were given to us, bouncing us off to our internet providers,
Our internet providers investigated, the issue is not on their side,
something in the Blizzard EU servers is messing up with IP from Israel.
Please, Blizzard, we urge you to take the measures needed to guarantee the quality of our game experience, a lot of good people have worked very hard to build this community, please don’t let it all go to waste.
We are able and willing to provide you with a list of Battletags from Israel experiencing this never ending issue,
Please.

34 Likes

Joining the post, nothing to add really.

Joining this post. Lately I’ve been experiencing DC’s in the middle of arena/battlegrounds… Please fix or i quit this game that took 14 of my life

100% agree with this post. Over a month now, something should have already changed.
I cancelled my subscription already a month ago cuz there is no return for my money.

Same here…

Simply impossible to enjoy the game as it should…either lossing arena matches 24/7 or pretty much every pvp/pve content…we deserve better. Matan.

Ye every word is perfectly fitted. nothing to add.

Same here, really annoying and could harm progress!

Same here, impossible to make a decent progress

Same for me too. Even tried to talk with blizzard support/the cable company. Nothing helped

Happen to me as well in the past 2-3 weeks

same here, it’s been horrible and unplayable for the past 2 months that i actually stopped playing,
hopefully it’ll be fixed asap along with the new patch so i can actually get back to playing this game.

I’m experiencing this as well. These disconnects happen a few times a day, and for me it’s only during raids/dungeons/arena. The disconnects are always full battlenet disconnects, including the launcher, but the rest of the connection (discord, browser, twitch) remains connected and stable. If there is any Information that might help blizzard pinpoint the issue, such as winmtr reports, let us know and we’ll provide it.

Started 1 month ago, thought It was my end, realized it’s not while watching the Exodus Azshara’s kill, got a dc while playing but the stream kept on, everything worked perfectly except the battle.net which got dced. Everytime this happens I need to close the battle.net and relaunch it and log back, if I’m lucky enough I manage to do so in about 30 sec, 30 sec in horrific visions means death, which means losing an upgrade… losing a mythic+ spot, a kill on mythic boss and such…
As OP said, just say the word and I’ll share any information needed to solve this issue.

Thanks

Joining every word ruins my arena games on high ratings and gave me some white hair on my head

Same here, from Israel and this happens a lot.

:frowning: plz fix blizz0rd

Same to me, I can say that this also happen to my friends with different provider (internet), so it is not happens with one internet provider.

Now the issue for me happens in the following blizzard games: wow/ow/hots and Sc, there is a small disconnect before it reconnect, sometimes take longer and you lose a match / rank and etc.

Now this issue Only happens with battle net and doesn’t happen with other launchers/servers such as Ea/Steam/Rockstar.

True, iv’e been feeling this for years…

i have this issue foraround 2 months now.
at start it was 1 dc per day and now it happens all the time. yesterday i got 2 dcs in 10 min while fighing a boss in a dungeon, made me deplete a key.
i tried talking to blizzard support several time and all they say is it is isp responsibility and suggest me to use vpn. i pay you sub to play this game i dont want to pay more money to a vpn service in order to play it.