Unsubbed and happy

so many people just giving up on wow - i guess many still lived in delusion about may release of 9.1 - and when it was confirmed by streamers 9.1 wont come till auguest they just give up

especially that from looks of things this expansion got abandoned very early and 9.1 will be last raid of expansion

Since he got a full set of Legendaries from the Jailer he had nothing left to do.

Imma head out

1 Like

at least we didnt have to pick his weapons in the maw intro…

too small, not heavy enough,doesnt cut enough, cuts too much, damn you Thrall and your damn weapons ! Get them yourself next time !

The only thing that is keeping my sub alive rn is mythic progression and gearing up an alt for 9.1
If i had not committed myself to getting CE i would have unsubbed 2 months ago just like my friends did

Just my personal thing i wanted to share, 9.0 lacks stuff to do but on the other hand it kept me subbed more than 8.0 did

Thats good
But why are you still here then spewing toxic venom on the rest of us who stayed and enjoying the game, you know subbed and feeling happy about it?

2 Likes

I thought the PTR was coming next week which gives it a June/July release.

When You unsubbing Blizzards is telling you to go to a forum and share why you unsubbing.

Many people are unsubbing, even more so in the USA, so is many of this topic.

because as every customer he has right to tell others about how garbage product SL to make sure they dont waste a single $ on it.

instead they can go play FF14 which gained 2 mln subs in last months.

2 Likes

Go ahead, make my day.

1 Like

Oh look, its liliith again making things up.

3 Likes

Or jumping to conclusions just my guess.

I find Lilith very entertaining. She always makes up numbers XDD

2 MILLION PLAYERS MOVE TO FF XIV.
3 BILLION PEOPLE DONT WASH HANDS AFTER USING BATHROOM.
WOW IS LOSING 319 837 SUBS EVERY SINGLE DAY!!

she should start “Daily dose of Lilith facts” thread. I’d read it daily

4 Likes

I’m not denying that would be entertaining to read though but i understand where he or she is coming from.

You got to make it big or go home kind of posts if you want any views on it.

Or if you want any attention to the topic i might be looking too much into it it’s Saturday im lazy to get out of bed xD.

1 Like

oh so she’s clickbaiting us. smort.

1 Like

Exactly :joy: very Smart.

Lol…you gave concent to get spewed on the moment you participated in the topic. Why are you here though? You are happy and subbed, you know, shouldn’t you be actually playing wow? :upside_down_face:

where the toxic venom dude xD

the numbers may be fabricated, but the events be not, many I know have moved to ff14 just to try other mmorpg

Not sure why make such a fuss about leaving a video game. Its pixels for Pete’s sake. People start and stop playing a video game every day. :man_shrugging:

But then again. There are peps who posts on what they ate for breakfast, lunch, dinner and the shape of their poo every day on social media…so I guess this shouldn’t come as too much of a surprise. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Back in my days we would just stop playing a videogame, buy something else and move on.

5 Likes