Unsubbed and happy

Before you ask, I’ve given all my gold to some random lad, unsubbed and feeling happy about it. This is no longer the WoW that I used to love. Activision Blizzard has failed this game and we are clearly not going back to the glory days.

Farewell.

60 Likes

Good, I always say that people who hate the game should stop playing it rather than remaining in a masochistic state of hating it and hoping it will improve to their liking at one point.

You can always sub again if the game starts being more suited to your liking.

13 Likes

Same here, my sub will end next week. Poor, very poor content with nothing else to do after you reach 60 with full gear. Good luck waiting until summer for another 3 hours of content with a new raid.

13 Likes

Thanks for sharing this invaluable piece of information. Couldn’t have slept at night without knowing this.

20 Likes

Take care and best of luck!

Mass Effect next month! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Swapped to classic , playing some other games with it
Feeling way better now
SL is bad

1 Like

Yeah dude I miss being 13 as well.
Not the old game, just me playing it at 13

8 Likes

Well, when one of the games Lead Characters unsubs and leaves… the game must be in dire straits!

14 Likes

So is this it? You get controlled by the Jailer, and you end your sub in order to not have to deal with it?

Smart.

Hope you will find something else to fill the gap.

3 Likes

Or is it? :thinking:

The Jailer could be mind controlling him into unsubbing.

1 Like

You get a ‘Like’ from me for doing what many others still fail to do - GL with whatever you play in place of WoW.

2 Likes

Anduin leaving World of Warcraft ? Now that is a good thing, finally !

1 Like

Can you at least make me Queen of Stormwind while you are gone?

1 Like

Well, it’s your gold so nothing wrong, but I believe it’s unsportsmanlike.

5 Likes

I just continued my subscription and I’m happy by the way, I forgot to say

1 Like

i really hope blizz keep their word and give us tier sets back, I won’t be mad but very dissapointed if they used lack of tier sets as their scape goat. Tier sets would mean longer wait times for patches etc.

This is the thing most people don’t seem to get sure the game might be not the same but neither is you.

Thanks for joining the thread and giving us your invaluable piece of… Honestly just read the OP and leave the thread instead of just entering and give some senseless statements.

9 Likes

Absolutely agree. The game will never improve, it will continue to get as bad as possible while still retaining some players, and most importantly whales (Minimum Viable Product). Treasure what you have now because in the next expansion it will get worse.

1 Like