Unsustainable situation on Spanish servers

Auction houses are connected between factions, so this would at least improve the auction house issue, surely?

3 Likes

Dun modr has a low population? It has 200 guilds that raided this tier! I can present to you a lot of realms with under 100, or hell, even some under 30 guilds if you like!

1 Like

200 ally guilds ! maybe

It is true that Dun Modr is not a low population server but the point is that it is useless to merge it with C’thun. Dun Modr is the most populated Alliance server and C’thun is becoming less and less populated talking about the Horde as everyone is going to the Sanguino-Connected one.

We are not so many as they are pretending. If you merge every server in Spain into a connected one it will have almost the same population as Outland but perfectly balanced.

1 Like

And will blizzard give any solution to the horde population who doesn’t want to play in a alliance macroserver?

BUT THEY HAVE DONE

:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Think in that poor ally player that lives in C’thun since 2008 killed and killed serveral times.

Now thanks to blizzard he can pay back all the love from all of these years that horde players gave him.

That would be great!

But most alliance cowards are war mode off. or making raid/parties for call to arms quest then asap turning it off.

it’s fair guerrilla tactics when you are outnumbered by horde
and I like 30% exp buff

1 Like

I like tactic hate how you “ABUSE” that do just that with bonus and asap turning it off.

1 Like

I wish i could do smth else but with our numbers its all we can muster for wPvP

2 Likes

That realm merge is not enough, clearly.

However, that realm merge has no downsides to it. There is no situation in which the merger makes the situation worse for anyone.

So it’s not bad news - nothing bad is happening. At worst nothing is happening.

But honestly I’d love to be in such a merge. It’s the same kind of merge we got, except in your case both realms are speaking the same language, which is awfully nice.

1 Like

I believe you just get benefits out of this merge,not what you wanted but clearly better than not being merged. As someone noted the AH will be better, since it’s cross faction.

Dude, the AH is between servers, not between factions, this merge does not solve anything, we still have 0 competitive guilds to make mythical content and Blizzard has a new server of 10k players that does not need another fusion, it is just a smoke bomb to be silenced, because the problem still remains

1 Like

The ah is between factions btw you can test if you want.(of the same server ofc)

4 Likes

Cthun people are doing migrations leaving the realm because guilds cant reclute people for doing mythic. and if you connect the realm and give us 60 people only… Well…

Theres only 1 guild that did 12/12 mythic

I understand that but it’s not worse than before .

1 Like

I understand your first point, it’s indeed a bad connection (luckily it failed so far, but they’ll retry it) cause you don’t really get to play with each other, great majority of the hordes on the resulting realm will be from c’thun and great majority of the allys will be from dun modr, hardly any utility, it’d have made more sense to connect c’thun with tyrande, or exodar, at least there’s a better ally-horde ratio, although maybe they intend to connect them later.

The 2nd statement I can’t agree at all, not only if you merge every server in spain you’ll have a gigantic realm, but outland has been declining since bfa and is left with 110 guilds total this tier, pretty much all of them are alliance; even just dun modr has almost 200 alliance guilds, uldum has over 200 horde guilds, tyrande and exodar have like 70 guilds each, majority being alliance and c’thun is probably around 35 horde guilds, outland is nothing in comparison, even just tyrande + exodar would eclypse it.

The auction house is cross faction and even for the low populations (C’thun alliance/Dun Modr Horde) on each server it means being connected to a much bigger group, its a pretty standard connection if you ask me and its not like there are many servers to pick from… Dun Modr/Tyrande/Exodar are all alliance dominant anyway.

Hello Blizzard, I would like to know why we Spaniards receive the worst treatment, being the only ones who do not have decent macro servers that seem to be all empty, we only ask to join all the Spanish servers or at least at least join all those that are empty .