Unsustainable situation on Spanish servers

I come in peace because of the lack of moderators who can receive feedback in the Spanish forums.

We recently received the news of the union of the Dun’Modr and C’thun server, two servers with a low population for a long time and throughout BFA.

It’s really bad news because Dun’Modr is populated almost exclusively by Alliance and C’thun from Horde.

The only purpose of the union of these servers is to be able to make guilds for mythic content or have a better auction house, among other things that are not solved if their populations belong to opposing factions.

So I understand that this only concerns policies for the optimization of resources and popularization of the payment of migrations, which I find embarrassing in a game that already has a monthly cost.

Other titles such as Black Desert Online, with a single payment, allow you to choose on the server what you will play every time you enter, having your list of characters apart, regardless of where you are going to play.

It seems to me that this system is unfair, totally anti-fun, outdated and desloyal with the community that supports so much and will continue to support WOW. I invite you to take measures with the depopulated kingdoms that are really effective, such as joining them to the macro-servers, or making a single Spanish server.

The spanish community really need it and wil appreciate it.

Thank you

Links of discomfort:
Community Topic 1
Community Topic 2

23 Likes

so 2 unbalanced servers are getting balanced faction wise?
what’s the negative side of it?

8 Likes

Horde ? And in peace ? Never . Charge!!!

3 Likes

Any PVP is connected between European servers (BGs, Open world PVP, etc.) as well as the open world PVP, this measure does not benefit the balance of the open world, because in the open world there are people from any server/layer. The union of servers concerns the creation of strong guilds that can throw all the content, mainly, and this does not facilitate it.

Dun Modr doesn’t have low population.

Dun Modr 8k Alliance vs 150 Horde
C’thun 2,2k Horde vs 68 Alliance
Wowprogress data.

5 Likes

No no, maybe that was bad explained. DunModr will get 68 alliances player from C’thun and C’thun will get 300 hordes from DunModr. That’s not going to help guilds to find more people on their factions.

11 Likes

Estas jodidas!

Correct, Luthien, im from C’thun, but the wowprogress data show the sad reality of this servers.

Why should we care about balanced faction wise when we have every realm connected through warmode?

The real issue is having a really low populated horde realm like C’thun, and try to solve it by joining them with a realm with 68 horde players. This is not going to solve the AH problems, or the guild recruitment problems.

3 Likes

Totally true. Thats it the point.

In time Dun Modr will be low populated but right now it fells quite well.

Maybe with more conections (1 more will be ok) this situation could be confortable to both factions.

@Acre: As others already noted, this is not entirely correct. Second, the connection program is not over yet. While it has not been confirmed, I and several other players who pay attention to population matters actually expected C’thun to get connected with the existing Exodar / Minahonda 2-way and given the limited public info, it is still possible that C’thun / Dun Modr will still join that 2-way at a slightly later date.

1 Like

Blizzard treats us like trash

2 Likes

Auction houses are connected between factions, so this would at least improve the auction house issue, surely?

3 Likes

Dun modr has a low population? It has 200 guilds that raided this tier! I can present to you a lot of realms with under 100, or hell, even some under 30 guilds if you like!

1 Like

200 ally guilds ! maybe

It is true that Dun Modr is not a low population server but the point is that it is useless to merge it with C’thun. Dun Modr is the most populated Alliance server and C’thun is becoming less and less populated talking about the Horde as everyone is going to the Sanguino-Connected one.

We are not so many as they are pretending. If you merge every server in Spain into a connected one it will have almost the same population as Outland but perfectly balanced.

1 Like

And will blizzard give any solution to the horde population who doesn’t want to play in a alliance macroserver?

BUT THEY HAVE DONE

:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Think in that poor ally player that lives in C’thun since 2008 killed and killed serveral times.

Now thanks to blizzard he can pay back all the love from all of these years that horde players gave him.