Up to 20 min on BG queues

Is it normal beign waiting 20 min per q between bgs?
Is it going to be like this always?

This way is desperating to farm the marks & honor for the set…

2 Likes

Much less people playing retail, cuz 1)nothing to do 2) There is TBC prepatch.

Im playing classic, on Golemagg server + also the honor nerf makes it now impossible to equip a bit without playing 12h/day

Then post on the classic forums, thanks.

I think its the faction imbalance. Im also having 20 min queues as horde on tbc beta. Theres no mercenary system to even out the factions.

1 Like

Lot of people used the boost to reroll Horde because of arena. On top of that honor was nerfed to the ground so there is probably way less people playing BG now.

Join the Alliance! We need players desperately. Also we got 3 minute queue all day long

no we don’t. Epics, yeah. Normals not so much.
Between 4 am - 11 am my queue times are often between 10 min - never open

Feels like there is like 0 alliance left to play so even as alliance I cannot get 9 other people to open a bg lul

I’m horde playing normal bgs as merc alliance, and queues are ALWAYS 3 minutes or so

If your queue is 9 minutes , it means alot of horde playing mercenary.

If queue is 4 minutes , its your normal queue time when horde players doesnt tag queue as mercenary.

doesn’t make too much sense as there should be still much more horde queuing which should make the queues still short.

When i queue several games in a row, I will always get the same 8 people over and over again. There are just no alliance people left to play with. On horde side I never get the same people twice in a row

If there are few people queueing bg , your queues should be instant as alliance. While horde will wait to fight against few population alliance faction since there are many horde on the game.

And battlegrounds are unplayable, except when you are playing one of the few FotM specs and have top gear.

It just shows how utterly dead this game is.

yes but if only 6 alliance queues, a bg won’t open at all and thus I have very long queue times at dead hours.

how do you queue as ally on tbc classic?

You can’t. Merc mode was only implemented in WoD onwards

Or are you being sarcastic?

There’s no alliance on tbc to queue into, so the horde had the big brain idea to go gank all the low level alliance lvling up to get honor.

Blizzard can timegate BG ques aswell. Time spent metric. :wink:

ah see i tried to queue for arathi on my belf paladin for the quest
impossible the queues were 36 mins and one other time 1 hour
at lvl 62 bc classic

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.