Upcoming Tank Tuning - 31 March

Thats lies… 10 seconds no on pull yes…

So all other tanks get a 10% reduction to magic and physical aura buff?

Yes they do, the dk part was just a example.

So many people on these forums banging on about tanks being balanced and the only reason vdh is taken is for the 5% magic buff… constantly telling them no i tank on dk and warrior and vdh are gods incomparison… this is a right slap in their faces

fixing is understandable i hope they don’t nerf them to the ground like previous classes.

1 Like

Tanks are already too weak and tanking sucks in SL, if it makes VDH tanks weaker its a good reason not to renew my sub, at least til 9.1

1 Like

Relax vengeance dhs. On wed everything will still be the same. Prot warrior will still be declined for the 20+ and so will the prot pala :-). Sorry to break it, yes this will suck for magical dmg mitigation! But vengeance problem has actually been physical for the most in m+, so its kind of a trade off. To those who say we wont be meta. I will bet u guys 100 usd that we are still meta on next reset :p. 1. we can kite better than most of you tanks, 2. we have 2 cheat deaths. 3. we have good mitigation toolkit and a legendary that synergizes well. 4. our metamorphosis makes us insanely defensively strong aswell, and every 50 seconds we can turn into that demon, and we basically take “0” damage in that window.

3 Likes

Tank dps also needs sorting out.

In Single target, Paladin >> Druid >> Monk >= War > DH > DK.
In small cleave, Paladin > Monk > DH > War >= Druid >> DK.
In pure aoe, Paladin >= DH > War > Druid >= Monk >> DK.

wrong. If i spec into the hunt as veng and go nf ill promise u ill out dps most of those u mentioned on st. You are talking about kyrian dhs, but not all play those.

1 Like

how a serious company can let this sort of meta defining bugs to exist for 7 months
horrible excuses …

5 Likes

So the next thing in order of business is to buff the other tanks right?

If DPS/Healer get aggro on pull it’s entirely their fault.

Most of time yes, but is you as the tank who get the blame and people being toxic toward you when is their fault.

Every time. People fail to realise that it takes a few globals to get complete aggro on a pack…

I see so many people popping all their cooldowns as soon as tanks jump in then moan when they have to run away or die because they ripped aggro from the tank

I know and when you try to taunt and get the adds back you lose the only you had to other dps who are focusing him… so on the end you finish taking 0 adds. :frowning:

Feelsbadman :frowning:

I may have done this multiple times on accident while provoking the wrath of my tank :innocent:

Were stupidly OP?
Yeah, old news. Like, 3 months old.

Confirmed 9.1 is at “don’t wait around for it” status.

I’m looking at all ranges of mythic single bosses 80~99/max percentiles to get those rankings. So I don’t really think I’m wrong with those positions.

lol

Will the “jump away” meta trump the +10% dmg reduction? Nope.

And LMAO @ the “quick change”. We are heading into APril and this game has been out how long? Good job on the speedy change!