Update on game performance?

maximus hero VII,i7 4790k at 4.7 ghz,rog strix gtx 1080 OC 2100 mhz,16 gb ram gskill 2400 mhz,ssd,corsair vs650…running windows 10 with gpu and LAN in msi mode,and islc with 0.5 ms.

Not bad :slightly_smiling_face: about what i used to have before are you playing in dx12 or still playing in dx11 these days cos of past flickering issues cos i read nvidia fixed that and dx12 always had better minimums for me on my gtx 1080

using dx 12 flawless,never had flickering issues.pc is 7 years old btw.still rocksolid running kingdom hearts 3,witcher 3,metal gear solid phantom pain,cs go,resident evil village,days gone,lineage 2,doom eternal,forza horizon 4,gta 5,all this games run maxed at 1080p@60 fps.super smooth.dx 12 and vulkan run like a dream on this pc tbh.

only wow has this problem now since 9.1…also allready reinstalled wow,curseforge and all addons clean installation and addons tested…etc etc

dis blue response? holy freakin lagballs man when was the last time u tried going to maw and korthia?

1 Like

About spires of ascension lag: I came across a post here a few days ago, so don’t give me credit.

1. inside spires, change resolution to lowest
  2. Set direct x to legacy
  3. change directx back to what you had
  4. change your resolution to what you had

Fixed Spires and bastion fps issues for me entirely. It was like amazing to do that dungeon with no fps issues.

Still waiting.

Today is lag Wednesday once again. Up to 20 seconds to loot a kill in the Maw. Game has been thoroughly unplayable today.

Same here. It’s unbelievable how we have to deal with this over and over again. We are 2021 and we still have to deal with bullsh*t lag from a company with 16 years experience… I seriously don’t get that and it’s really pissing me off to pay full price for this!

This thread has unfortunately derailed from a constructive discussion into cursing and swearing, so it has been closed.