[UPDATED 31 MAY] Shadowlands 9.2.5 Content Update Notes

This makes me want to cry :<

2 Likes

Well atleast i get my points on all my chars, i got like 200 more points on this char becouse of this bad system we got atm :smiley:

Alt here got 200 less points on this, it’s what they are changing :slight_smile:

think the 9.2.5 belf quest chain with the recolour set and new ranseur"could" be the follow-up to the heritage one
anyway cant wait to do it

1 Like

The goal is to change to blood elf then go back just for the mount, blizz not stupid to get money.

i will do it more for the new ranseur and the story
that and the belf heritage chain is what they got right

1 Like

In a group, you’ll be able to understand one another.

Understand, good one.,

Nobody in our condition understands it 100%,

Would it kill them to make it an interface option to toggle when outside groups too?

Hi Guys, I am mainly a solo player and really enjoy Quests. I am well on my way to level 6 of 6 in Cypher Equipment. Once I have made level 6 and gained all the gear that will give me I am not sure what there will be for me to do whilst waiting for Dragon Flight. How about introducing some more levels so I can continue to get higher gear? I expect at 65 years of age I am one of the “older” players , and that’s fine. I find dungeons and Raids too fast paced for me, so would be nice to have a slow path I can continue to enjoy :slight_smile: Thanks

6 Likes

For random battleground please. Or this will never change que times for horde.

Have you tried older raids and dungeons for mounts, achievements, etc?? Anything up to and included WoD instances are one-shot so you can do them at your own pace, and even fully explore them. I find myself doing that more these days as ZM doesn’t give me any upgrades (although i dabble in M+ occasionally)

Probably. People can’t even find others on their own faction to talk to, and haven’t been able to for years, as the /who command is broken. If they can’t fix that, then I can’t see them being able to successfully make that work, either.

btw better update your addons got lot of updates just now

Why there are always people who complain about everything?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.