[Updated Dec. 14] Purchase a 6-Month Subscription and Get a New Transmogrification Set!

I pay less and get free goodies. I feel like such a sucker now :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

It s my warlock, I don’t have spike and skulls on all my characters. But I was more referring to the fact the set is just ugly.

Yeah, because the people who buy these items or long-running subscriptions – like me – are obviously the people who are on the verge of quitting!

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

You substitute opinion for fact and expect to be taken seriously? C’mon, I gave you an out and you doubled down on stupidity. You disappoint me. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

It looks terrible on male orc :scream:

1 Like

That’s missing the pants, lol, I guess you can just not use them :grin:
The fabric flowing down is part of the chest.

2 Likes

I was getting a 6 month sub today anyway. so now I have it

it its terrible

terribly AWESOME

6 Likes

I have been losing faith in this company every month for a long time.
I have been feeling hate towards Activision for a very long time.

I have been on the brink of quitting the game many times because of Blizzard being to distant and out of touch from their player base. They promise to get better, they do it a little bit and then silence for a long time. They make weird decisions all the time, some good, but many weird things.

Shadowlands is the first expansion I am not hyped for.

Actually the only reason why I keep playing is because I haven’t found a game that gives me the same stuff WoW gives me, but much is lacking, and I am just waiting for a different game to fill that void and I’m outta here.

So THIS is their move? In a time where there is so much uncertainty around the expansion and the company in general, they have the balls to do this?

7 Likes

Remind me to buy you a beer for that one!

:beers:

1 Like

You fools! This is no content for the wow players… This is content for Tal.& Evi.'s weekly sitshow… obviously!! hehehe!!
Now seriously, i wouldn’t pay to get this, but I will get it since I’m subscribed anyways… stop whining you people!

1 Like

to incentivise a sub?

Nothing much new about it though, is there? We have had transmogs in the Blizzard store before - granted it was years ago, but it did happen.

This time there’s an added incentive through the package deal, but even then, that’s not really different from the package deals of the past. Exclusive mount, exclusive transmog - it’s the same to me.

It’s not my cup of tea, I think it looks awful but great if you want it :slight_smile:

I think I’ll get it anyway as I’m on a six month recurring sub, I’ll have to put my male KT in it or something :rofl:

3 Likes

They’re stuck on the shoulders sadly.
Not a standalone back slot :I

Hello, I asked for a new Phoenix mount before a few times (that is unique compared to those in-game), I even pointed out that I would be fine with if it even if it was a Shop item. Sadly it looks like it wasn’t noticed and this is being added instead. It’s the only thing that disappoints me.

For reference, this is how it would look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOj7u0X4P7g

Can you please make this happen? I would buy it instantly.

Note: Anti-shop people, it’s unnecessary to attack people for something you don’t like, if you don’t like it’s fine but that doesn’t mean your opinion applies to everyone. If it annoys you, don’t reply to this.

Man i really hope Dreamhaven will create some good games

Freakin Activision

3 Likes

I thought we are playing World of Warcraft, not World of Peter Pan…

6 Likes

:neutral_face:

no thnk you … fix your pre-patch … and let me see how shadowlands is before you release this garbage

2 Likes

The set is great tbh.

1 Like