[Updated Dec. 14] Purchase a 6-Month Subscription and Get a New Transmogrification Set!

this blizzcon transmog was better by a long way

I still don’t have it yet either. We can be in the no Tmog club together, us and our two husbands :frowning:

Those who have the costume should show off their fabulous looks. We can help and repost piccies from links.

I guess Blizzard you still discriminate againt ppl who buy 180 days game time not being equal to subbing.

Game time can be bought with tokens. Subs cannot.
That is the difference why subs are frequently given extra incentives.

That sucks >:

I’m desperate to see the whole set on a Kultiran male.

i feel bad for anyone who buys into this… but then people bought into the sinking ship mount… i wonder if they learned from that mistake… the more people who buy this crap now the more timegated and lack of content shadowlands will be.

3 Likes

Nope…

Make a good game with in built cosmetics and I will sub 6 months.

4 Likes

This is amazing. Bought it for 20€ no second consideration. Loved already the Wendigo Woolies, my woggos couldnt be happier.

It’s for the casual players.

I personally have no issue with it, they are selling a bulk game time deal and you get a freebie thrown in. Six month recurring subbers also get them but not the discount.

I’ve got every single one and I’m still on a six monthly sub and will get this monstrosity too :rofl:

1 Like

… what the hell?

1 Like

Wow you fellas have got some balls to come out with this. At least make a good mog.

Pants missing :rofl:

4 Likes

judging how the release date of these things are decided a long time ago … it makes me wonder if it was planned to release after shadowlands launched much like the sinking ship mount it … which locked player into the game for 6 months with nothing to do.

The Steamscale Incinerator, even through a reskin. Was soooo much better than this bollocks!

9 Likes

Honestly I would never recommend anyone getting any of these deals unless they are certain they are going to play.

It works well for me because this is my main interest but if you are feeling dubious about WoW’s direction or unsure about playing for more than a month, no way should you invest that much in game time.

6 Likes

im a dummy, i thought those were brown pants all this time… :joy:

I’m totally going to put that on my male KT

2 Likes