[UPDATED JULY 25] Prepare for Lift Off: Get Ready for Flying in Chains of Domination

9.1 is july 6, just say it blizzard

Could be, buts its very close to a big holiday in July 4 celebrations .

Apparently on the PTR ‘Memories of Sunless Skies’ is a quest reward and account wide…although the Blue posted Blizz article, does raise questions about whether that will be changed.
Specifically:
‘This consumable item allows all characters on your account to purchase the Riding Skill needed to fly within the four main Shadowlands zones!’.

Could a Blue clarify?

2 Likes

The wording is really annoying tbh and paying per char again is something i though they wanted to get rid of with pathfinder but it now seems they want us to do both .

1 Like

Blizz might have meant ‘acquire’ rather than ‘purchase’…however it’s a rather crucial distinction.

1 Like

‘This consumable item allows all characters on your account to purchase the Riding Skill needed to fly within the four main Shadowlands zones!’.

• Blizz

I’m certainly hoping that this means:

‘Acquiring this consumable item once, grants all characters on your account the Riding Skill needed to fly within the four main Shadowlands zones!’.

2 Likes

Oh yes, book time off work, race through the patch release and then complain that there is nothing to do til the next one. Seems to be what people do.

2 Likes

I hit 60 the same day of release and I’m still here playing :slight_smile:

I went from Renown 1 to 35 in a day after swapping covenants. So you can figure it for yourself. This includes lower drop rates from heroic dungeons after some spams which shouldnt be the case for 9.1 til at least 40.

More timegateing. Good thing I placed my wallet behind a timegate. So if you want my money Blizzard you need to grind some rep with me first. I release 1 chapter every 4 months and there is 56 chapters to do:)

Good luck in your adventure to earn my respect and access to my wallet!

5 Likes

They will wait until tbc hype is over. From a business perspective its good move to get some people to buy a boost out of boredom. I think 9.1 is already good to go but they will wait until the metrics tell them that shopping time for 58 boosts is over

night fae will ride upon majestic wolf serpents

I have to admit that NF genetic engineering capabilities are way beyond my imagination. But the creative side of their magic seems to take a deep dive in this case.
Wolf. Serpents.
It takes more than slapping a wolf head to a serpent body.
I mean come on! Is this the coolest mating they came up with?! What about flying cat-spiders? Or salmon-porcupines? Let alone those giraffe-lemur cuties.
Please, Night Fae, think bigger next time, we have faith in you!

The only faith i have is that we get the option to burn their zone to the ground.

Oh I want to see people riding this :rofl:

I totally understand your attitude. I felt the same when they took away my Wolfy the Wolf and Snaky the Snake “just to make some tests”. Some caretakers they are!

So when are we getting 9.1?

Step away from my Floofnoodle mount, Panda-boi… and keep your paws, where I can see 'em.
:bow_and_arrow: :fox_face:

2 Likes

some of the quests for pathfinder in legion had 8 legs and just in the city alone there were 18 quests and we all know what the city was like

I already did all that boring stuff.
If I aint flying on day 1, you playing your game yourself.

Could give BfA the same treatment, I just avoid it now since I can’t fly there, but can everywhere else. So, I just go where it’s more convenient and don’t ever do BfA again xD Isn’t that a waste of an expansion?