In light of 9.0.5 attempting to fix some of the bugs that have plagued Windwalker for a while, here is a list of several major to minor bugs still affecting the spec:
- Fallen Order - Sometimes(trigger unknown), Fallen Order Monks do not use their abilities or if they do, they deal very little damage. Other times they work perfectly fine.
- Expel Harm interrupts Spinning Crane Kick’s channel (no other instant cast abilities do this, only casts/channels)
- Touch of Death has a very significant delay before becoming castable once its conditions are met
- Bone Marrow Hops (Conduit) doesn’t increase Bonedust Brew damage from pets (including SEF/Xuen)
- If Expel Harm does even a single point of overhealing, it automatically only does 1 damage
- Rolling immediately after Flying Serpent Kick causes your roll to end preemptively
- Casting Roll or Flying Serpent Kick immediately after leaving a root or similar effect sometimes causes you to go nowhere
- Windwalking Aura doesn’t stack with other movement abilities (potentially intentional)
- When killing a mob with Fists of Fury, you often get stuck “in combat” for several seconds after
If there are any bugs that i missed, let me know and i’ll add them.