[UPDATED NOV. 17] Shadowlands Preview: Cleanse the Scourge in the Shadowlands Pre-Launch Event

[UPDATED NOV. 17] Shadowlands Preview: Cleanse the Scourge in the Shadowlands Pre-Launch Event

Eradicate the Scourge rampaging across Azeroth to earn unique rewards in the time limited pre-launch event.

View Full Article

4 Likes

:partying_face:

20 Likes

This photo is glorious!

1 Like

Finally some action ^^

One thing that struck me with the post Nathanos fight cinematic is that Tyrande’s bum looks big.

2 Likes

Well I’m hyped!

Who cares about the Scourge :triumph: it’s Nathanos I want to kill.

Few more hours…

I’m deeply disappointed that there’s no updated Tabard of the Argent Dawn available at the Argent Quartermaster, but I’m glad we got the updated Haunted Memento. My only complaint about it is that the cooldown for the ghost is unreasonably long. It should be cut from 10 min to 5 min at least in my opinion.

1 Like

That is beautiful.

As Pandaren… well…

You know what they say - we Pandaren have more bounce to the ounce!

2 Likes

The transmog set and the weapons from Nathanos aren’t new and unique models. Those are Deadly Gladiator and Warfront models.

Killed Nathanos earlier and got [Sentinel’s Branch], which I already had from Darkshore.

1 Like

Tbh terrible event. I’m dissapointed. A lazy “work” to just put sth into a game at all.

What do I mean by that:

1. extremely short quest line which leads us to the Icecrown
  2. then just go and kill Nathanos… without even any quest line where to find him and some story behide that. If not your post, Blizzard, I wouldn’t even know where to look for Nathanos…

Och… and there supposed to be a cinematic after killing Nathanos. I haven’t seen any. I guess even that is hard to implement by developers.

when is the scourge gona attack capital citys or when can i turn into one myself? i have been playing all day i have not seen anything happen in SW yet. and then we not even speaking about the rewards we get a broom wich is not even a toy and unusable at this point cuz there is no damm infection. and a pet. gear wise the vendor its not worth it for long standing players and spending 7hours to kill all rares in icecrown aint worth it either. but the thing i am most disapointed about is no capitals under attack or not even one player zombie around :frowning: this prepatch gets a 2/10 score from me

4 Likes

The reason you didn’t see the cinematic is because you missed the quest to go and kill him. There is a quest in org/sw that sends you to deal with him.

That quest is what enables you to see the cut scene. You can still pick it up and go and rekill him and see it, you’ll just get no loot :wink:

2 Likes

You have right about where quest is. I logged in and I see it now. But before when I had started the " Return of the Scourge" questline, it wasn’t available.

So I’m gonna return some honor to Blizz :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had to kill him twice because I missed the quest in Orgrimmar to go to Nathanos. Someone was stood on the quest giver with a mega massive mount, covering both quest givers and I didn’t realise there were two :frowning:

1 Like

Hah… possible :upside_down_face: Maybe Blizzard should implement auto-dismount feature when player start „talking” with quest giver.

2 Likes

Most of the NPCs do have a dismount zone around them for this quest chain, they just forgot to do it/didn’t think they needed to for the two NPCs outside the AH in Org or the by the gate in SW.

1 Like

I like big bums and I can not lie
You other brothers can’t deny
…

I have to inquire about a certain detail about this promotion screenshot, for my curiosity got the better of me in the end…

Has Renato Gallina drank a bottle of vine extra this morning? Because he’s standing on his crate without any worry for the rampaging Scourge around him. Quite a foolish lad.

1 Like

Didn’t enjoy week 2. Zombies camping the quest givers & Nathanos made it an effort in frustration for those just wanting to get to Icecrown to gear alts up. Auto-flagging for PvP and near insta-death on newly levelled alts. made it no fun for PvE’ers. Should have been kept to warmode only or a buff for those on the quest chain.