[UPDATED NOV 17] Things to Do in the Shadowlands When You're (Mostly) Dead

Now when they say the raids will stay fated, they don’t mean we won’t be able to come back in 2 expansions and solo everything to get the mogs, right?

Good question, maybe fated raid gets removed when expansion launches.

In the “difficulty increasing with expansion launch” bit it says fated rates thus I’m thinking… not. But they will have difficulty levels, right? Otherwise I am going to be mighty peeved.

Why is Veilstrider going away? Why take off one of the only incentives to ever replay that old content when Shadowlands is gone.
Is it difficult to get? NO
Is it tedious and long grind? YES
Let me finish this 3 years later if I will get bored on current content at that time. Is it one of those FOMO hooks? Am I suppose to now farm this endlesly till end of shadowlands just to finish my grind? (like 70% done now maybe)
Do not take it away

2 Likes

It’s for people that likes to do achivements, mythic+ people gets their mounts and stuff.

my only problem with veilstrider is the kyrian covenant. the others are just long and im workin on it. But is a pity this will go away.

U only need to do all challanges on loyalty once, u can even choose what char u going to play with, if it was Diciple of Humaility then i say it’s another level of hard.

yes yes i know. its just my will… but i guess ill do it

1 Like

What is the achievment we are all made of stars? :smiley:
anyone did that achievment?
do you have title or something? :smiley:

hahahaha yeeess remove more stufffff

Me too.

Shame they’re removing anything. They shouldn’t, just leave the things there to give us solo farmers something to do.
Achievements like Back from the Beyond could be something to work through solo in two expacs time.

Meh, I’ll live without a few more mounts and titles.

1 Like

They need to make fomo stuff for achiv people to, mythic+ people get fomo every season.

I say this is good, something that esport people can’t get.

i tried the meta achievements but holly is that boring af. Doing maw and maw assaults again and i know why i quit them. Tried to farm 60 souls from the maw to upgrade sanctum buildings and i should do that 20 more times. kyrian and necro upgrade would cost me around 200+ souls. And then the stuff is pure rng to complete. ufffff omg no thanks. Respect to people who tortured themselves

1 Like

They really don’t.
We Achievement-hunters like to go at our own pace. They’ve already removed most of the Fast ways of doing things with timegating and now they’re removing the long-term ways of doing things with FOMO content cuts. We have to play the game at the exact pace of what Bliz wants us to play it.
FOMO doesn’t add anything to the game. It may benefit some gaming styles, PVP seasons and M+ seasons, maybe (I don’t know, I don’t do those). But this is primarily about saving up currencies in one season and preventing those tainting the next season rather than the actual sense of missing out on a reward.

1 Like

Most achiv hunters got that tittle by just logging in. Plenty of time left to get it if u still need something.

Nah, there’s grouped content requirements so that’s me out. Can’t do those parts, no point in doing the other parts.
I’ll live perfectly well without some mounts and titles. Would have been good content to solo when bored of the next couple of expansions but meh, bliz want to end this form of gameplay. I’ve been trying to get the BFA Glory of dungeon achievement, so so many that require groups. They’re really trying to end solo play for some reason.

There is zero hard group content, it’s lfr and normal mythic :slight_smile:

Hard mode Tazavesh also that’s it, i guess that can be hard to get a group for.

Which I’ll solo when I can.
I’ve avoided grouped content as much as possible since Everbloom, the toxicity around that wall jumping ended my grouped content adventures in wow.

Uhh I was confused with their description because you can get it on normal or higher, no title as far as I know. It’s simply one of the achievements required for the glory meta in sepulcher of the first ones.

They probably mean they’re removing it to not make the glory require 10 players in the future like with some other previous glory metas.

So then, they are the worst raid leaders in normal raids

Why do they keep asking for curves for normal raids? Or heroic ones?

Ok Heroic sounds that need curves + 278 ilvls or more ilvls + no curves