Upgrade to a 12-Month World of Warcraft® Subscription and Get More!

Can you tell me if I have 6 month subscription buyed two weeks ago do I need buy another 12 months to get in to promotion? Becasue this mean I need to pay for 18 months…

4 Likes

6, 12, what next ? subscribe to us for 2 years and get a 6 mounts ?

that could be achieved inside actual game.
sorry but no. crappy marketing like this only makes me quit the game

btw can you fix your game first ? your servers down since half hour.
pathetic

9 Likes

I did not see an option to ‘upgrade’ no.
So yeah, it would stack. Which is stupid. But they want your moneyyyyy.

deleted post

i don’t start to pay sub when i have 12 wow tokens in bank accross alts …

ehm…
12 months…
is…
a year.

11 Likes

can i buy the stuff sepretly with balance ?

new 6 month mount. Year of the Hare next year in chinese zodiac.

Isn’t it a rabbit?

deleted post

Same thing. Rabbit. Hare. Bunny. All good with a bit of gravy. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Not yet revealed. Will probably be early next year (chinese new year is 22 jan if I’m not mistaken).
But they’ve already revealed you will get that one too as part of the 12 month deal.

I’ll personally wait since I don’t care for these 12 month mounts.
The rabbit though… Oh boy.

1 Like

Even if the promotions don’t stack if you have a 6-month subscription and buy now the 12-month one you probably end up receiving the next 2 6-month promotions mounts and the next 12-months promotion mounts because once those are offered during mid-2023 and late-2023 your will still on this 12-month subscription and the way that promotion goes is that automatically give the gifts to people that already have a recurring subscription of the same type.

1 Like

can the bunny mount jump super high up in air like the bunny mount in GW2 ? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

i corrected myself.

neveretheless this is pathetic.
someone like me who play 2 months with couple months breaks cant get mount
even from ingame activity

and you know why i quit after 2 months.

btw you cant even buy 1 month subscription anymore, wich is more than a sad joke

Is it possible to combine this with recruit a friend and get those rewards aswell? Like place a invite and then you and your friend buy this and then also get the RaF rewards? Might consider this if that is possible.

can i get the murloc seperate there is no way in hell i can just spend 131 euro in 1 go atm like come on

I was reminded of GW2 by this mount as well. :smiley:

Yes, but if you do that and your friend pay the 12-month subscription you will receive the RAF rewards and your friend will receive this promotion rewards. What you can do is to RAF yourself in a second account and pay the 12 months in that account to receive everything. Even if your main account needs to be active during the RAF period (i am not sure) you will also receive 4 free months with RAF.

You can. You can buy it (not sure the 12 month ones are in the shop, but the 6 month ones have been so far).