Upgrade to a 12-Month World of Warcraft® Subscription and Get More!

last time i payed a 12 month sub was when u got diablo 3 for free when u payed 12 months :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

deleted post

3 Likes

Damn, ngl that murloc is perfect for some of my troll (literal troll mogs not a troll as a race( mogs , they will be purchasable as separated, right?

wich sucks.

how about i dont want to add my card to them, and i never will ofc
so yeah, im forced to buy 2 months of game

but this is topic for buyers and wow loyalists, they buy even poop if it will have WoW logo

1 Like

They promised clients to microsoft =))

Starting to feel like I’m playing a mobile game that tries to suck your wallet dry.

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see the next 6 month sub mount, which will be available to only those who buy the 6 month sub. Too bad if you got the 12 month sub. If you want the new 6 month sub mount, you have to buy it separately which will be added to your already long 12 month sub

3 Likes

It literally said in the 12-months promotion that the next 6-month one is included.

"You’ll also receive all the rewards from the next Lunar New Year 6-Month Subscription. "

3 Likes

lets say my friend had bad situation with it.

he pinned hes master card, quit WOW about month into shadowlands
and recently, when he had 0 on account he go email from Blizzard
“hey dude, we cant take money from you account”

:DDD

#moremoneyforBobby

:stuck_out_tongue:

Of course, if everything goes well with the Microsoft acquisition he only has 7 months more on the job. He needs to milk what he can before he leaves.

funny how microsoft owns ESO aswell so they own 2 MMOs :stuck_out_tongue:

i mean. 12 months are alot… but i guess cool.

Nah, he won’t stay. He is not the kind of man who will become a subaltern of someone from Microsoft like Phil Spencer. He is the kind of man who makes decisions, not the kind of man who follows others’ decisions. I think it was confirmed in the Microsoft acquisition that he is expected to leave. For how much has not been made public, but I am sure that it will be a lot.

We usually get them in the store as an option too.

1 Like

U never know Elon Musk can buy mircosoft some day and then he is the big man :rofl:

2 Likes

Does this mean i won’t get big murloc if i already have the 6 month sub and buy this new thing?

Because the " Applies to players who do not currently own the 6-Month Subscription items only." is quite confusing.

1 Like

hmm yeah… no thanks…

does this strike anyone else as a really bad sign of things to come…??

is the expansion that bad that they need to offer 3 mounts now before the expansion is even out to falsify sub numbers?

if many people buy into this… expect content drought like shadowlands.

My main gripe with this is that the 12 month sub isn’t even cheaper per month than the 6 months sub, so they’re really counting on those extra mounts to get people to buy this 1 year sub.

1 Like

Hm my sub is runing out in January . I know what i will get myself for new year then :slight_smile: gonna wait though not paying them now since greedy blizz Charges imidiatley even if you have 6 months sub runing. Punishement for them for being greedy little piggies :slight_smile: not getting my money in q4 :slight_smile: