Upon closer look

but they do have leadership in the cult of the damned and free willed undead sylvanas just freed every undead including the leadership

let’s not forget that some people choose to become undead they was lured by the promise of eternal life

I would say currently the Idea is logical. I like that this not just a dark place with evil monsters, no that world is a part of how world works.

This is one of those situations where we should not be able to win but do for whatever reason

We were level 80 when we defeated the Litch King.
110 when we defeated the Legion.
120 after BfA
130 by next expansion.

I think that would help explaining things.

Cheers.

actually we are getting a level shrink to 60 we will be 50 in shadowbringers and level up to 60

I kind of like the setting. A nice variety of zones, far away from where the armies of Azeroth would have to cope with it, where heroes can find out more about life beyond life.

The only thing that irked me a bit was the talk of the Scourge roaming Azeroth again. Really? We’ll do the “while you are away, all of Azeroth is actually at war, although we won’t show any of it”-thing we did for the last two addons again? Urgs. I hate that.

Oh, and Sylvanas, of course, but I’ve learned to ignore that particular itching sore.

And so I lean further in favour that a Sylvanas redemption is incoming.

2 Likes

I don’t think there is anything that Sylvanas could do that wouldn’t make some people say that… She can literally release the worst monsters from hell upon the world, and people will say it’s all for the greater good somehow…

1 Like

To be honest… The Sylvanas cinematic & ““feature trailer”” killed my Hype completely and my disappointment was immeasurable.

BUUUT

The explanation panel restored it.

Sure Sylvanas Cringerunner is still boring and I dislike her whole YAS KWEEN arc. But the Zones look very nice and the new gameplay stuff looks pretty promising.

But most importantly of all and basically the single best selling argument for this expansion:

ACTUAL
CHARACTER
CUSTOMIZATION

I have been waiting, for this waaaaaay overdue feature for years…
Seriously… This is the most important thing to me by a longshot. I don’t even care about all the other stuff compared to the new character features.

4 Likes

The Maw is where Helya got her own Val’kyr from, also the ones from Sylvanas. And where Sylvanas went to when she suicide jumped.

The Ardenwald is the place where nature spirits go and where Drust got their powers from.

Bastion is the place of the “good” Valkyr Odyn type.

Madraxxus was the main power source for the Scourge. You can see it at the aesthetics.

only the Vampire place is odd. Haven’t seen lore to it yet.

YEEEEESSSSS
Can you feel THAT?

Same! I’m very hyped for more character customizations. I hope that goes for the Allied races as well, more specifically the Nightborne. They desperetaly need it.

No, we always knew what it would happen if there was no Lich King. Bolvar first said it that undead armies would roam Azeroth unchecked so Bolvar being Lich King, he held damned in check, in control.

Sylvanas broke Helm of Domination. If I understand cinematic correctly, in doing so, she also opened Azeroth to afterlife realm. To keep the damned in control is tiny task compared to what she did.

How many of people are discussing lore with half based information?

Knowing is one thing.
Seeing what really happens is a much different thing.

And many people stated afterwards that after defeating Arthas and the Legion, the scourge wasn’t a menace.

Cheers.

the problem is that there are no levels in lore the scourge is still a threat :stuck_out_tongue: or did people forget how their beloved mary sue was one shot by a low level dungeon boss already

You could like, you know, not quote parts only that you like. Also, people are generally idiots. Cheers.

Well, after so many already gain info I must say that the story is even good!
Blizzard gave a lot of answers and description about how Death works is very good.

I think Shadowlands already better than WOD, MOP, BFA, and Cata !!!
We need a little bit more info to decide will that addon be better than WOTLK, BC or Legion too -)

She literally says “And I’ll set us all free” whether there are selfish, self powering up motives are involved or not, she is still doing all of this with a greater purpose in mind. Now, that can be something we wouldnt want, like Xera, Illidian story, but that doesnt mean she is selfish here. As far as we know she is doing this for the greater good. So she is similar to Illidian at this point. And we know Illidian got his redemption. So my prediction is she will replace the jailor and then send a voicemail to Alleria and Vanessa and both will say bad stuff about her.

1 Like

Thanks for proving my point.

there must always be a lich king,wasnt for shadowlands.
it was for keeping scourge under control.
instead of rampaging accros the world