Useful Trinkets and Items for RP, Dragonflight Edition

For the druidic sorts, Fast Growing Seed has been added in 10.2! Still looking out for if any of the new trinkets have any decent effects!

1 Like

Belor’relos, the Suncaller - this trinket from Amirdrassil has a really great fire effect about it! Sadly only the casting is visible to others, the fiery BOOM that follows apparently isn’t.

3 Likes

Also the Hearthstone from Amirdrassil (Drops from Larodar) is pretty neat for anyone doing flame stuff! A circle of flame pillars bursts from the ground around you and gradually closes on you.

3 Likes

…is it too much of a “hey buy Blizzard stuff” to speak for the hearthstone in the Epic Edition of War Within? Cause man, that’s a great casting lightning-effect right there!

3 Likes

Seconding this

The hearthstone is PEAK lightning effects for shamans or anyone else sparky inclined!

3 Likes

This thread is very useful and I’ve been using it a lot to find fitting trinkets and toys for my characters!

Not sure if I have missed it anywhere in the thread, but I’d also suggest this trinket https://www.wowhead.com/item=94528/soul-barrier from Lei Shen. It has the character to summon a shadow orb which will swirl around them for 20 sec. Very useful if your character is a void user!

5 Likes

Thanks for all the suggestions, I’ve added these to the list!

2 Likes

Just discovered a pretty useful Engineering RP trinket.
“Razdunk’s Big Red Button” from the MOTHERLODE!! dungeon (dropping from the namesake, Mogul Razdunk) lets you shoot out a barrage of three missiles to a target location. Very useful for tech themed characters. :rocket: :boom:

2 Likes

Added this one to the list as well! Doesn’t seem like Love is in the Air brought any new useful toys, unfortunately, but will keep an eye out!

Does anyone have a suggestion for trinkets or toys for a Priestess of the Moon? Starshards and the like?

Elune Stones would be my top recommendation, I’m not sure if there any others for starry effects since druids tend to have those instead. I’ll keep an eye out in case I spot any silvery effects.

The starcatcher toy makes your hands glow in cool blues - that could be utilised to some effect, I think? That’s the first that comes to mind, at least!

2 Likes

A very nice list indeed. Some members of my guild so hunt for all kinds of trinkets for RP-purposes but I never got into it. With this, I just might~

2 Likes

Is there a list for nature effects?

I saw a few good ones like: Horn of Cenarius and the Ardenweald Glimmerdust’s Grand Design.

Anyone got any suggestions for others?

I didn’t know about Horn of Cenarius! Path of Elothir and Mylune’s Call come to mind, but I should actually add that as a subcategory.

1 Like

You really should! Horn of Cenarius is a very nice effect.

I’ll look the others up and let you know if I find any others.

2 Likes

It’s been nine days! taps wrist, taps desk

2 Likes

:dracthyr_sweat:
I did not forget you can’t prove it

But while adding the section, I noticed that Horn of Cenarius was in fact already there, but under Shaman! Go figure.

1 Like

I could imagine some of these items and trinkets can be used for multiple things!

3 Likes

Will add one that’s been in the game since WoD (Might have been mentioned already but whoops we ball anyway)

Manual of Void-Calling, trinket reward from Impsy in your Garrison’s tavern (Level 3 I think it needs to be)

It summons a Bound Voidcaller pet for 10 minutes, 1 hour CD but it might be neato for any void inclined folk that don’t want to level a warlock alt of their character JUST for the voidwalker.

2 Likes