Useful Trinkets for Roleplay

I’ve been trying to pick the shield one up, it’s handy for showing you’re actively using your shield to defend.

Meanwhile, I found one that creates a wave-like effect at the character’s feet, which could be of use for replicating shaman spells or tidesages.

https://media4.giphy.com/media/nxYZ9XF4Mgp9qEXt8u/giphy.gif

There’s a similar one that I think has been linked in the thread before, which drops from Shrine of the Storm.

Really useful thread, didn’t know about a few of those to be honest.
While this mostly concerns trinkets to be used for rp, I’d say it’s also pretty useful to highlight some toys and other items that can enhance rp a lot.

Worthy mention would be the surfboard from island expeditions or the anglers raft which are super nice to use due to not having cooldown restrictions.

Bipsi’s floating Iceberg for Mages aswell!

Found this one while farming Antorus (there aren’t any screenshots so I’ll do my best to describe it). When used it creates a Light swirly portal next to (or your target) and a light halo bursts from it, similar to the priest spell HOWEVER the animation is very fast and only lasts a second.

1 Like

I bring you another nice trinket I just obtained today, for all my fellow Shadow users out there ! I name the Obelisk of the Void (obtainable within Assault on Violet Hold, from the Faceless boss)

It creates a bubbling shadowy circle centered on around you for 15 seconds. Doesn’t move to follow you, but still pretty nice to create an area of shadow.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.