User Interface Action Bar Issues

Is impossible to play the game with this… I hope they refund gametime for the days it takes to fix this…

1 Like

I have a similar issue: Every time I login with a time runner / Mop remix char all my spells are removed from the action bars. The character was created a few days ago, and it seems the problem is only with this one. All addons disabled.

Reported a few bugs today, I’m not sure if this has anything to do with the current patch though.

When I’m mounted up and I click on items that start vehicle type of quests, I’m kicked out of the game to the login screen. I experienced this while questing in Darkshore but it might work the same for other vehicles as well.

When not mounted up, they work as intended.

I’m havkng the same issue with my new druid, (I created this character and used the lvl 70 character boost on it.) Sounds like the game still considers it as a lvl 1 character.

This happens all the time on my 70 Hunter - but not on my lvl 15 bank-alt.
I´ve also had this happen when I did a /reload

Same here. Hope that it is going to be fixed soon, as it is kinda of annoying. Thanks Blizzard.

I created a character on the remix a couple of days ago and encountered the same problem, the first day I didn’t pay attention, but after a couple dozen re-entries into the game and constant adjustment of the action bar, my nerves are starting to run out

Any update on when a solution will be released? Or a workaround?
Thank you

They haven’t said a thing about anything since the patch day.

This is not just new chars, this is people who clicked the gear update. This is really annoying as I wanted to level my monk but I only get a bit of time here and there.

Look I understand this is pre patch and bugs are gonna happen but if this is live. I shudder to think what launch is gonna be like. Best of luck to ya, but maybe delay 2 weeks for launch. Those devs might want to actually sleep lol.

I think they might be asleep. Or QAs. Although, TBF, it’s probably more a case of overworked and overstretched teams - this game just keeps on growing and growing so they can keep milking the cash cow but I bet the teams keep shrinking for profit maximisation… I’ve played WoW since vanilla and got over the teething issues with pre-patches and xpacs, but this time they’re pushing it a tad too far… I’m actually enjoying taking a break from WoW - other than checking a potential fix for a problem, or checking forums, haven’t logged in to the game in 5 or 6 days which seems like an eternity, but I am starting to like having some more of my life back. I don’t think I’ll be hitting 80 on any of my characters anytime soon after the proper xpac comes along…

Still an issue :confused:

Mine is fixed guys. Just got knline after 2 days and the new updated fixed it.
Thanks to the developers and support team. :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

Yeah! seems fixed! At time of login you will see the action bar still empty, but after the introduction just re-enter the skills, and log-in again and seems everything back to normal. Thanks developers and support team!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.