Usurpers of Dark Rune ? / meanless at this point

Player Names : Shieldx , Waxs

imgbbb dot com /image/L7hRwa

Dark Rune is a boe item as everyone knows . All party members are allowed to roll on Dark Rune’s . But tonight they try to usurp Dark runes upon this i did need roll as like them. Then they say ‘‘you dont have mana u cant roll on Dark Rune’’ . LoL Its boe item and party non-reserve run . If rogue/warrior cant roll on dark runes then mages shouldn’t roll on righteous orb because they are not using it for any enchant or they shouldnt roll on plate-mail-leather boe’s because they cannot wear . At the end boe items for all players all players allowed to roll. Guild leader let them usurp without reserving an item for everyone. It wasnt guild run it was a pug party .
I’ve always been for equality and u can’t see my need roll on boe item if someone else didn’t. These may be small things but may cause bigger problems in the future. You can play with them or you can ignore.

GL&HF everyone

Casters can need on them as they need them, just because they are BOE does not give you or anyone the right to state that everyone has a chance at them.

Im getting pretty tired of this self entitled community, do yourself a favor and give your head a wobble, the only ninja in this thread is you rolling need on them :joy:

1 Like

Then tell me, mage/warlock players are rolling on Righteous Orb but which they dont need for any enchant or crafting item(dont tell me if they are enchaters/tailors its a profit). Because they are making profit from orbs . Same issue at dark runes and u will see soon Dark Rune’s will hit ea 8-12g(in a month). And i can roll at pug party for boe item to sell for my flask or share with my guildies. These are my thoughts, if your or anybody thoughts are like that i respect. But at non-reserve party nothing can be reserve for any class which can be bring profit. If its a item upgrade its can be giving to member of party but potions, crafting materials, patterns cannot belong to classes. They can have it from AH if they want really or they should make reserve party which most of us never join *

Dark runes sell for 2g to 3g, it’s like a Major Mana Potion in term of gold. The only ninja in this group is you. if you don’t use mana, you are not allowed to press “Need” on them because you don’t need them, otherwise I Kick you instant and replace you. I don’t care about your friends and your guildies, they are not in the group.

And sometime, the caster and healer are so fair that they just don’t “Need” on them and press the “Greed” button. Also, a Dark Rune is likely not sell on AH, but used in Raids by caster and healer.

Also, if you don’t have a caster in this dungeon (Scholo), you will hard a very hard time to clear it because some mob are immune to physical damage (1 room with 40 trash, and some trash to). Think about that next time because if you want Mage in pug that run with you, and you press “Need” on Dark Rune, they will instantly leave the group or ask for a kick. Some mob are immune to physical damage to, but tank can deal with them alone so melee DPS are not required to clear Scholomance.

Righteous Orb sell from 20g to 30g, this is incomparable in terms of price, and they are used for Healer enchantements to, so next time don’t ninja and you will not be replaced. If a Mage need nothing in Strat Live (and this is the case, they need nothing except a stupid neck on last boss that most of them already have), they run Strat Live ONLY for Orbs.

Imagine being so greedy that you press “Need” on a Major Mana Potion when you have energy bar … you guys are so clueless it’s insane and the thing that you try to explain your stupid behavior is so cringy.

And no, Dark Runes will not rise to “8g” or whatever, because Dire Maul is coming and we will be able to farm them with more efficience. So they will fall into price.

I hope you understand the point now. Don’t repeat misstake like that please, we already have tank that do that with “I want to reserve ALL things”, if melee DPS start to do this caster will simply stop to do Pug dungeon when they are full Pre-Raid BiS and you can say bye-bye to AoE / free-foods / portal at the end.

Cowards are hiding his mains like you. Next time use your main character for your bullsh*t. Then maybe I care about your essay after that I will give the perfect answer kid. :wink: When u deciede show yourself i would like to add you kos list.

• Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people
  • Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity

I wish I could see your toxic personality more but Say goodbye your lovely forum :laughing:

The guy is right though, your a few sandwiches short of a picnic :joy: