Uuna from The Many-Faced Devourer

Ago I done farm peddles for Baa’l. But, end I read need get Uuna.

I stalked every days in Argus’s WQ
The Many-Faced Devourer don’t pop for 3week…

Help?

The Many-Faced Devourer does not spawn by itself; it’s unlocked.
From Warcraft Pets:

Players must first obtain Call of the Devourer, and then collect 3 different items to create a Bone Effigy.

• Imp Bone - (65.89 19.42) Located in the Den of Fiends (same cavern system as Mother Rosula) in northeastern Antoran Wastes. The bone can be found on the ground in front of the second imp mother’s pool of fel.
  • Ur’zul Bone - (50.39 56.15) Located next to an alter and a large bone spine protruding from the ground at Collector’s Hovel, northwest of the Felfire Armory.
  • Fiend Bone - (52.37 35.33) Located behind a small pool of fel at Scavenger’s Boneyard, south of The Spirit Crucible.

Once you’ve collected all 4 items, head southeast of Scavenger’s Boneyard (54.8 39.1) where you’ll find a marked green spot on a pile of bones. Interact with this pile of bones and create the item that will summon the rare elite.

Once you create the effigy, it will remain on the ground to you for future attempts (once per day). Good luck!

1 Like

ooooh. Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.