Uuna is still bugged at Gate of the Setting Sun

If you encounter this thread as you are also affected by this please leave a reply in order to raise awareness about this issue.

Uuna is not triggering her lines @ Gate of the Setting Sun (first location of her world tour) and we are blocked from going further!

Please let us enjoy this kind of content until Shadowlands is live!

2 Likes

I really thought I was the only one affected by this bug in special. I haven’t found any recent topic reporting it until now, thank u!

I did all the Uuna stuff correctly (got her doll, glowing stick, flower crown…) and completed her scenario —I gotta point out that in my case, I managed to ‘‘win and loose’’ at the same time by /hug her in the last moment, though I was still able to summon her afterwards; and as I’ve checked in other people’s guides this completes the scenario anyway, so there’s no problem with that—.

But when I go to the Gates of the Setting Sun, she doesn’t say anything. I watched videos and even searched for the exact coordinates, but she still doesn’t trigger or emote at all. Either when I put her close to the guards or literally run all over the place. I read somewhere that she can take time to trigger, but still… went afk for half an hour and nothing.

There’s been a bunch of topics on it, and it’s been reported to the dev team.

Making forum posts about it won’t have any effect. (the devs don’t frequent this forum)

1 Like

So we’re not definetely the only ones. I just checked the most recient topic and a tech answered they would work on that… (x) guess we’ll have to wait for an update.

It worked for me, around 8.60 59.13
Seems like the spot is very specific
i(dot)imgur(dot)com/P0bqBLZ.jpg

1 Like

Doesn’t work for me still.

Hey folks,

I just wanted to let you know that we are aware this is roadblocking a lot of you trying to complete the World Tour and we’re hoping to have a fix in place as soon as possible. Please stay tuned and we do apologise for the inconvenience!

2 Likes
3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.