Uuna World Tour is bugged

Just attempted this on a lvl 101 Alt and it still didn’t pop

1 Like

We have the same issue in Rusaia here, although several people posted that they were able to get her to start talking after hours of running around the spot. One guy posted that he was able to do so on 2 characters by running from the rare scorpion spawn straight to the big pandaren near the gate, although I tried that myself and it didn’t work. Anyway, our customer support didn’t even bother to answer the question on the forums, had to find this thread instead. GL everyone.

1 Like

Still not working…

1 Like

I have the same issue. Stuck with tour at Gate of the Setting Sun

1 Like

Having this problem as well in Vale before Invasion.
Will try during Invasion later but that shouldn’t work….
And it didn’t :frowning:

1 Like

I know right, I still want my hugs and Baa’l too T.T and I’ve spent so much time on this l, just to be stopped here…

2 Likes

Have you had any luck yet? I am at the exact same part and it’s not working for me either T.T

1 Like

Still bugged ;< checked 30.05.2020

I cant really believe that this is such a big issue to fix it for development. So many people want to finish that. It’s been more than a week now. I cant finish Uuna and cant get Baa’l as well ;(

Blizz Devs please fix it.

2 Likes

Any update on this fix please Blizz?

1 Like

Joining the group of people stuck at this step, even went in to the instance just to give it a shot :confused:

1 Like

Same situation. As i think it may not be impossible but just very very very low chance to trigger Uuna’s reaction, i keep running around with Uuna in front of the gate, hoping for a miracle :smiley: or a fix!

2 Likes

Still not fixed

2 Likes

SO they re-add in a missing MOP NPC on the wall, yet they still can’t fix Uuna

2 Likes

Still broken 05/06/2020

3 Likes

Still broken 06/06/2020

2 Likes

still broken 07/06/2020

3 Likes

This was already confirmed as a known issue. There is no need to continually bump a thread in the Customer Support forums.