"Vahlarriel's Search" Desolace quest bugged

Bugged as well here.
Abandoning and retaking the quest did nothing.
Saw another group of three players wandering around so I guess it was bugged for them as well.

Yes Its bugged. I have tried to relog, retake quest and remove all addons. Also questie addon mention it is missing quest data.

Still buged.

Still bugged

Still bugged as of now…

Saying “Still bugged” on the forums, doesn’t really contribute anything constructive to the discussion.

But you know what does?

Filling out a bug report in-game.

Can confirm whats said above - even retake the quest does not help - Questionmark remains grey/silver and nothing happens when you open the Chest - Needs to be fixed

1. I’ve filled an in-game ticket. Average waiting time : 2 days and 22 hours. We used to think that 2 hours was an ungodly long time.

2. The in-game bug report feature redirects to the US forums, which means it’s completely useless considering nearly none of us can post there.

GM’s don’t handle bug reports, they aren’t developers.

No it doesn’t. THERE IS A BIG BIG BIG “Send feedback or report a bug” button in the top left of the very first thing you see on opening the support page in game. It is literally the very first thing you see, unless you open the window with your eyes closed.
https://imgur.com/eD0i749 (image stolen from another poster on these forums).

Still bugged as of this comment.

1 Like

There’s no need to provide status updates. Please keep an eye out on the hotfix notes for updates from our development team.