"Vahlarriel's Search" Desolace quest bugged

Approaching the wagon does nothing… Quest just hangs and clicking the crate does nothing as the quest is not marked as complete as you approach it.

17 Likes

I can confirm this, the same happens to me.

2 Likes

Can you both make sure you have tried the basics for quest issues, abandon and retake the quest, disabled addons and relogged, left any group your character may have been in.

If the issue continues after that please do bug report it in-game so the team can investigate.

Same for me with this character on Lakeshire TBC. Did all the basics and did submit an ingame ticket as well.

yep its bugged i abandoned it at took the quest again but to no avail

Tried all of this and it did not work.

Tried all that even used /run QuestFrameCompleteButton:Enable() to enable the turn in button and pressed it only to get “You don’t meet the requirements for that quest.”
I think its save to say its bugged and off to write a bug report it is!

Interesting - I use Questie and when I log in with this quest in my log it shows ‘[Error] Missing objective data for quest 1437 and objective’. The ID 1437 refers to this quest. So it seems to me a quest database issue.

3 Likes

Same here.

still bugged

Can confirm, it´s still bugged.

1 Like

can you guys fix this please.
i dont even have addons, i even tryied to repair the game and it doesn´t helped at all.

This is indeed a very annoying bug, as there are numerous quests locked behind in a chain.

This response is complete nonsense. The in-game bug report functions directs EUROPEAN players to the NORTH AMERICAN bug report page.

‘‘https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/support/bug-report’’

I do NOT have a North American account.

This is not working for me either.

I’ve had a similar problem with the mage quest “Hidden Secrets” which functions much in the same manner, where all you need to do is travel to a location and interact with the end objective. That leads me to believe that both of these quests are suffering from the same bug, and there are probably others as well.

2 Likes

Isn’t working for me as well.

Have the same issue - checked yesterday and today. Tried all of the suggestion from blizzard…

Yep. Totally bugged.

Dump: value=C_QuestLog.GetQuestObjectives(1437)
[1]={
  [1]={
    type="",
    numRequired=0,
    text="",
    finished=false,
    numFulfilled=0
  }
}

Yep, still bugged

Sounds like typical blizzard “oh no it couldnt possibly be anything wrrong on our end it got to be you” sigh…have you gotten so lazy u cant even fix bugs that we throw in your face anymore?
And yes I also encountered this bug today.