Valarjar GreatSword's size reduced!

learn to count furry

1 Like

Just make ticket for refund tender, nobody wanna use this sword anymore, we got it for tender becouse the size.

If blizz hate big sword sword, maybe its about dicks not sure but i do not like new blizz,

This sword was cool and u nerf the size i mean who in lead of blizz atm, some old bald guy no brain.

3 Likes

I can count to 5 very well thank you very much.

Edit: besides looking at the people who posted here from the op.

And roughly assuming how many of them posted here upset.

I wasent far off.

If it was thousands like claimed this thread would be jumping.

But nope less than 5 posts since my last comment

there are 100 more “big” swords or insecured boys like you.

I spent traders tenders on that thing based on the fact that it was so goofily big
Traders tenders are hard to come by with prices of the travelers post increasing and if I knew this would happen to it I would’ve never spent the tenders on it.

whats the logic that this is about insecurity here? it was funny big
if anything I feel like people claiming its insecurity to like goofy big things are just projecting their own

2 Likes

A lot of big two-handers were made smaller with the patch, some up to 50%.

2 Likes

100% projection, Fredthepleb :grin:

1 Like

This is so true, its said in general that size doesnt matter but there really is lacking 2 handed weapons in game the size this were. I dont understand why they would shrinked it. :unamused:

3 Likes

Well how is my vulpera supposed to plough her field now! She was getting along great with her swords in the ground making furrows as she walked forwards!

I suppose I’ll have to yoke my two draenei together again.

1 Like

Keep the feedback coming! Don’t let it die!

1 Like

Did they increase its Speed now it’s lighter?

2 Likes

Smaller is the sword, stronger is the hand.

Keep in mind :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.