Valarjar GreatSword's size reduced!

This is literally unacceptable. People bought it because of its huge size now out of nowhere they nerf its size. Why, who asked for it? You nerf only selling point of the sword by shrinking its size, fix it, revert it, change it back, it was the sword I’ve been using as a transmog, you ruined it for no reason.

It is named GREATSWORD for a reason,

GREAT

7 Likes

People feeling insecured, that’s who. :wink:

6 Likes

Who asked for this?
I wish I could get a Trader’s Tender refund.

6 Likes

so they are selling cosmetics in the store, and on the TP that look out of place and break the immersion, but a big sword bothers them more? That doesn’t make sense.

5 Likes

I got it for the size alone, and would most likely not have got it otherwise. I don’t think it’s cool to alter the size afterwards unless it’s somehow gamebreaking.

7 Likes

We finally got a good big massive sword, only to have it made into a little butterknife

I bought it cause it was an ACTUAL greatsword

4 Likes

Its how you use the sword :dracthyr_a1:

6 Likes

FUN! DETECTED! :robot: :bangbang:

5 Likes

Exactly, they literally destroyed whole purpose of the sword with 1 stupid change. I don’t understand why they do stupid things when it is preorder season for the next expansion.

I swear I won’t buy next expansion if they don’t fix this. I might also stop buying hearthstone battle passes.

@BobbyKottick

@PhilSpencer

they are making you lose money, quickly call and order them to fix this :grinning:

3 Likes

I thought you were all overreacting until i clicked on the wowhead link and dammmmn its seems like a1h sword now, not even that compared to the original size it looks like a dagger!

6 Likes

I’ve just had this idea for a dungeon boss:

Entertainment Obliterator Mk11.0

It has this mechanic where it will spawn orbs that give random super fun and broken bonus powers like torghast, but if the player takes one, the boss will begin a 20 seconds non-interruptable cast named “FUN DETECTED!” that will one-shot every player with a buff, if the boss isn’t destroyed within the time limit.

You’re welcome Blizz.

4 Likes

You really have to wonder how Blizz decides where to spend developer time. Guess this was one of the most pressing issues that needed fixing asap!

4 Likes

I hope that they will either restore the original size of the sword or let you guys refund it. It is not fair to change an item after people have purchased it.

2 Likes

Happens with age

4 Likes

No we don’t overreact at all :grin:

2 Likes

What a shame!

3 Likes

They did the same with the plunderstorm shoulders

High level of entitlement in this thread.

You are angry because they made you " waste" traders tender not because of the sword.

Maybe take a breath and think how silly this is to get angry over , of all the things happening in todays world.

They sell something, we buy because we like it as it is, then they change it for no reason and turn it into a useless 1h sword.

I have 10.000 tender, I am annoyed, I lost my favourite weapon transmog because of a stupid decision… and I’m not alone, there are thousands of us.

3 Likes

I count at least 8 here not thousands