Valut luck?

anyone had any luck with valut? 5 diff chars 0 wepon 0 tier set wut bout u guys?

Got signet brand so can’t complain this reset.

Im away on holidays so wont be able to open vault orbuy bis weapon till evening :frowning: . Why couldnt they release 2 weeks later :stuck_out_tongue:

Havent opened yet, but no matter what i get it will be an upgrade :smile:

1 Like

Why would you want weapon from GV when you can buy bis weapon from bulions

My vault was awful. It’s always disappointing when it has the highest chance to be good and lets you down :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

I took out heroic set pants from a raid slot. The other five slots had nothing I wanted. My one mythic track slot from the one +8 I did this week had a shield that I didn’t want (haste/versa). But maybe I should have taken it. Then again, I need to get to 4p and those pants got me closer. I THINK it was the right call.

Got tier legs on my pala which I’m pleased about

522 cloak on my monk that I’m less pleased about. Now I’ll have to fish around in raids for tier piece so I can get the 4 set if I want it this week and I don’t know if I cba with that. Basically means that I’m in s3 gear for this reset with its tiny comparative health pools.

cant buy pvp wepon tho :slight_smile:

Got pants which is good since the old ones were of the lowest ilvl out of all items i had.

I got a dagger so thats nice :smile:

Got the ring from Broodkeeper. Good that I dont have to touch that boss again.

I got heroic legs! Upgraded to tier! Very happy!

Finally I got 4p after looted tier 4 hands!

Vault gave me 2x rings, 2x tiers, 1 weapon and some I dont remember! :+1:

1 Like

got broodkeeper shield ring on myth track on my mage :'D
my priest got socketed eranog ring.
evoker and lock got bad stuff only (took 2x sennarth trinket :/) -
monk got some nice versa heroic track ring
havent opened others yet

Got tier gauntlets but in the LFR slot, as opposed to a Mythic dungeon slot. But tier is tier, I suppose. With two converted pieces it means I can have my 4-set bonus next week at the latest.

got grieftorch on main so pretty happy

4 boots and 2 backs , typical chest for me.

Nope :slightly_smiling_face:‍↔ you didn’t have a chest :sweat_smile: just boots and cloaks.

I was lucky now.
Unholy DK Leg set piece came.
I had 2 charges at the catalyst and reached 2k rio, so now I’m pushing it to 4 sets :smiley: