<Vanaheim Knights> a PVE/RP guild on AD

Hey all so I am recruiting for my guild Vanaheim Knights. Now with this guild it is a PVE/RP guild, but has the two elements separate from each other. Neither side is required to partake in the other, but the option is always there. You are well within your rights to be an RPer and only do that, and vice versa. I do not pressure any member as we play for fun or we don’t play at all.

We do have an active discord server that I update frequently on both sides and discuss others opinions and suggestions. I will also be doing WoW themed quizzes there just for fun :blush:

So, what are these different sides about I hear you ask…well read on for short explanation on each :slight_smile:

PVE

With the PVE side, I am looking to make a raid team by the 14th January ready for the new raid on the 15th. With that short time period I would require people with 370 ilvl minimum to get the team going.

Normally speaking though, I’m happy to accept any that are wanting to do raids and mythics but may not have enough ilvl. That’s fine we can arrange for a few runs to get you geared properly.

I will be making a legit schedule with raid days and dungeon days to make it easier for people to get together at the same time. On these days we may also take an hour or two out to do mog runs and cash runs for the GB. This will always be decided on the day by the majority of the group.

If you have any further questions, I would be more than willing to help

RP

With the RP side of the guild, this will be town RP based on an isle between the shores of Elwynn Forest and Dun Morogh. For this we will be using old Theramore as a staging area. The origins of this town are that the Mayor and Founder; Kilar Morres, built it to house the homeless and the needy. Over the past 10 years it has gone from strength to strength and now has a bustling market place, active docks and has managed to turn it’s 3 original bunkhouses into 6 apartment buildings. The inn has been completed 6 years now and has been extended and refurbished. There is a small guard force to keep the peace and watch what is coming in from the docks. Though they may turn a blind eye to somethings, somethings they will not.

None of the PVE or RP has been able to get off the ground in the practical sense but now our members are more active, we can finally start somethings off. But any questions, or if you would like to join, we would be more than welcome to have you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.