Vanilla player looking for a casual/laidback HC/M guild

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a raiding guild that looks to progress HC/M with a casual atmosphere, aint interested in that try-hard-toxic-raiding mentally anymore.

I'm looking for a new one because my current one decided not even to try to put in an effort to progress.

I'm currently 375 on my arms warrior and 355 on my MW monk, both I enjoy to play. Current exp (pugs only) 8/8 4/8 1/8.

Pm for a chat or add me on Alkahzane#2649
Have added you for a chat, hopefully hear from you soon.
hello!

If you decide to change faction, we could need you :)
we are quite casual, but we do require some of our raiders.

Guild Name: Mist
Server: Grim Batol
Faction: Alliance
Raiding time/days: 20:00-23:00, progression currently only on Wednesdays,
ALT runs on Thursday and Sundays when our raid leader can again.
Progression: 8/8N, 6/8H Uldir

We accept casuals as well as raiders.

what we want from you: As a raider rank, we expect you to be dedicated,
have patience. try to bring buffs for raid and have a positive attitude,
also when it gets rough (wipes).

About us: we are a friendly mature group from all over Europe wanting to progress in WoW and get as far as we can in raiding, we have patience, light and veeeery dark humor.
Many of us have families trying to get through the day!

If you think you have leadership, we are in need of an extra raid leader.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Meeth#1165

Hope to hear from you.
Guild Name:
DafuqisgoingON
Faction:
Alliance
Realm:
EU
Progression:
Newly Formed Guild with Exp of 8/8 N 8/8 HC 2/8 M
Raid Times:
Summer Time 19:30 - 23:00
Winter Time 18:30 - 22:00
Raid Schedule:
Wed - Sun

Hey guys and gals , <DafuqisgoingON> if u looking for chilled yet competitive environment in addition to +30 yrs old matured community looking for a like-minded players with mythic ambition we are looking for cutting edge, also our exp is (8/8 h 2/8 m) and at the moment we are recruiting dedicated loyal and SOCIAL friendly matured players to join our ranks.

ALL CLASSES AND ROLES ARE CONSIDERED (if you are a fast learner and take constructive criticism with an open heart).

Contact us for more info: Maximoss#2481 - Mesao#2956 - Xdanger#2191
Thanks much appreciated

Hi, We are currently recruiting, relaxed and social atmosphere.

Let us know if your interested.

Hey Urukaij,

I am the GM of a casual guild on Stormreaver [EU] (8/8 N, 8/8 HC, 1/8M), we are a quickly growing guild with new members joining every day. During the week there is always active people running mythic+ and socializing. On the weekend (Friday - Sunday) we have raids in the evening 8-11 server time. Friday is out heroic clear night, Saturday is a normal run to gear people and alts. Sunday is our mythic night for people who want to come for something with a bit more difficulty.

We are a very relaxed guild and there is no commitment to anything you do. We provide the opportunities such as guild raids and we only ask that you have a positive mindset and are sociable with other members.

Please add me at BigFatSalami#2332 if you would like to have a chat and ask some questions :slight_smile:
I will leave a link to our post below: