Vanilla wow

hi guys, I logged in once and created a character, but now when I try to log in it says “Active game time required” anyone help please, I subscribe in 6 monthly intervals???

You need active gametime to play on classic wow.

1. Double check that you actually have active gametime.
  2. Try changing your password, to force an account update.

If those fail, then you will need to take out a ticket.

thanks Trovlak, will do mate

Make sure you are logging into an EU account if your BfA is in the EU. If you can get into BfA and play a level 20+ you should be able to play classic.

Hey huntertone,

Have you since been able to login and play again? If not, which character are you trying to log into and what is the error that you get? Are you able to log into Huntertone (level 120 hunter)?

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

yes sir/mamm, I can log into my normal upto date wow with no problems, but when I try to log into vanilla wow it just says I have no gametime, whatever that is, I created a Tauren Shammy and played it for around 3 - 5 lvls and had every intention of playing it some more but it seems to have disappeared and now its asking me to pick a server as if I had not logged on before (hope that makes sense)

the exact error code is:

Active game time is required in order to play World of Warcraft classic (WOW51900331)

You will receive error WOW51900331 if you have multiple World of Warcraft accounts (WoW1, WoW2…) and when you launch WoW Classic you select an account without game time. To resolve this problem, verify which of your WoW accounts is the active one and make sure you select the WoW Classic account that matches it.

Thank you so much Saneko, got it fixed now and yes you were spot on, your a good guy, thanks dude and good luck for the future to you

Hallo Saneko
i’m trying to pay all my accounts…wow1 wow2… but it doesn’t work.My main account is paid and playing classic. I just want to play multiboxis .Is there a solution to the problem. thanks in advance

What happens exactly?

Gametime is required on all accounts that you want to play on. You mentioned you have gametime on your main account and playing on that normally. if you want to play on your other accounts as well, you will need to add gametime on those accounts as well.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

1 Like

done, thank you guys