Vault pvp gear for 9.1

So the vault is great but it could use a little tweek perhaps.

Could rank 1 gear be 500 conquest in a week from any pvp source or 1250 honor in rated or skirmish fights.

Finding a rated group for some specs is a PITA making gearing for some classes or specs way way easier than others.

It awards additional appropriate gear ilvl to the player anyways so it just makes gearing easier and provides no additional advantage to anyone by doing it but makes alts and casuals more competitive faster only benefiting pvp further.

I feel the Pain… Frost DK is only moderately good in 3v3.
Best solution farm Honor via Epic BG, then upgrade, then spam pug on low 2s cr.
Once you geared may try 3s from Ocr…
My main is a DK since WotLK and since the end of the MoP the class has been nerfed and nerfed and nerfed… Though easy to begin with it can be good in the end of a good player (chillstreak kill windows).
It is a class not forgiving as it has few GOOD defensive (so squishy since Presences are gone, DS is just a joke). Plus Obliterate does not hit hard enough to be competitive in this meta… (remembered the good old Obliterate crits from old times… had some hope at the start, but now all gone)

The issue is alts and new starters, vault is great for a second bit of gear once a week, but again other than the raiding section,
With the pvp changes I think vault could be lowered on all 3 for the first bit on each section to be more accessible for all content then make 2 and 3 options more lucrative for more organised play.

Everyone wins

I think the PvP vault should work exactly like the pve one. Offer a high end item. Not tied to rating.

I can do a +10 mythic and get a 220 item very easily. But do rated all week and get 213 items. By the time I’m 220+ rating I won’t need the vault.

Odd system.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.