VDH and throw glaive

It’s one thing throw glaive not oneshotting the demon (you cleave it down anyway) but not oneshotting explosive?

Pls, I just want to help my team :frowning: If throw weapon from warrior and one tick from crackling jade lightning from brew can do it, then throw glaive should be able to as well.

Yeah, feels pretty bad to hit with throw glaive and the orbs still have 20% HP left

Yeah thats why they gave to the demon from Fodder -20% HP. And didnt reworked Glaive Ability completely. I would love to see a bit more damage from it and more threat. One of the Basic Lore ability from DH is just a troll thing that facepalm u everytime it doesnt kill demon or orb.

Not sure if Throw Glaive is weaker baseline because Havoc has a build that is based around it, but they could at least buff it for Vengeance both in threat and damage.

A bit off-topic, but also hope they buff Elysian Decree at some point. I’m not a big fan of Fodder.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.