VDH suggestions

Hey,
as a player who loves playing VDH, but played Prot Pal because it’s op AF, I don’t understand why we don’t get more for our kit.

Little list to fix VDH, so we get a pug invite and don’t need to reroll on paladin or anything else again for higher keys (maybe, lol).

• Give us Blur
  • More Meta uptime (maybe the 40% reset like in SL)
  • New sigil pathings. (chain/fear)

I know VDH is viable too in higher keys. But it’s way harder to survive + we don’t do the same damage as other tanks, which is fine because we buff the casters.

I just want to ask about more survivability. That’s all. It’s very frustrating not to get an invite as a PUG tank. Even when i qued into “Break the Meta” they invited another tank lol.

Thanks Blizzo <3

Also VDH lacks wings for propper gliding/animation is weird atleast in meta form, they need to add that too. I Love to watch Dh glide!

2 Likes

Some proper huge wings to actually feel like you’re real bad boy! Like slowly gliding towards the next pack demise with wings which would shadow the sun itself! Squishy tank should do almost melee dps comparable damage, otherwise its just why bother.

1 Like

You know the dungeon azure vault where sometimes you get debuff that gives you thoose huge wings? Something like that, current DH wings are slightly tattered and have holes :frowning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.