Vek'nilash Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Vek’nilash in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

I started playing on Vek in wrath. I played mostly on my priest Healystar & druid Flashii. I started in guilds Ambivalence. Then i have been in The golden eagle, Ascendance, the hellfire club.

Daisy from windwalkers recommends vanillafriends dot com

Not sure why this forum exists. Bliz should just get onboard with the already existing and lot more userfriendly database…

Healbot dwarf priest from Windwalkers here, mainly looking for old Windwalkers members. We made a discord server and we got some people in there already so if there are any of you out there hit me up!

Joined Pacifism on my Gnome Warrior r14 named Razzly the same day the guild finally beat C’thun. Raided for a month or two until I had major internet issues that made me inactive.
Came back in TBC on my human priest named Citan to raid once again with Pacifism and played mostly with them back and forth in TBC and WotLK.

We have quite a few Pacifism/Windwalkers and other ex.Vek players hooked up for Classic with a Discord channel. Let me know if you want to join in.

Svag, Night Elf Warrior from Incorporated/Pacifism

Looking for everyone from Pacifism/Incorporated/Windwalkers.
Veknilash times were the most fun I’ve had in any game!

Citan, send me Pacifism discord link on battlenet chat :slight_smile:

Ledi, dwarf paldin was server 2nd 60pala and played at wind walkers and pacifism

Diomedes from Incorporated, rolling with the Pacifism guys on Shazzrah!

Hi there. Reodrian here, Human paladin from Incorporated and Windwalkers. Also raided with Pacifism as rogue name Quela I believe. Used to play with my friend “Plea” NE warrior. If Pacifism/Windwalkers folks gathering around somewhere I would like to join. Hit me up with the discord information please.

discord.gg/msW6Nph

Quistis - Skillz that kills … i love dthe1

Hi,

I used to play as a gnome warlock by the name of Baslori. Mostly during Burning Crusade though. Can’t really remember the name of the guilds I was in but I sure do remember Pacifism. I used to play a lot with a gnome mage called Mattanten and a hunter named Qv.

Atm playing on Gandling

I used to play a Night Elf Female Warrior called Harvester. I did only PvP on the realm for a long time. Got rank 13 in the time consuming PvP system. We had a solid battleground team to farm honor. Our PvP Guild was first called “Question” and later “Skillz that killz”. I remember the name Quistis now that I saw it. There was a bunch of people I still remember, also the mage called davetheone. Have a bunch of screenshots from the time, was fun times.

Anyone played with Warrior (NE) Nasic?