Venari || New Guild || Twisting Nether EU Horde

Hi All,

I recently posted here with some success and we managed to fill the guild with some great recruits.

Within a month of returning to the game we have grown to 50 active players within the community and already achieved the following.

1. 12/12 Normal Ny’alotha - We run weekly raids on a Friday night to help alt characters and new players learn mechanics and gear up faster.

2. 7/12 Heroic Ny’alotha - We are a little short on ranged DPS but after our first week of attempting HC we managed to do 7/12 we will run two progression nights a week pushing this up to 12/12 at which point we will then do Mythic Progression.

3. We are regulars at pushing mythic keys to 15+ groups are still forming in the guild but it’s very early days.

Our raiding times are currently suited to night raids (10pm Server time) - however we are forming another raiding group to start much earlier.

We are trying to enjoy all of the different aspects of the game and will soon incorporate more pvp events.

Our primary objectives are:

• Create an established group of raiders for the current content and beyond.

• Continue to create a core community which look out and help each other whilst also enjoying the banter involved.

• Prepare to hit the ground running in Shadowlands which is right around the corner.

Let me know if you are interested:

Discord - Tekeii#9657
Battle.net - Tekeii#2753

3 Likes

Bump. We’re now 12/12 HC and 2/12 Mythic.

1 Like

Are you guys also accepting players who are levelling? I’m a returning player but started fresh with a Horde character. I’d love to get involved with end game content when the time comes, too.

For sure, happy to accept social players.

We are now 12/12 HC and are pushing mythic! Currently 2/12

1 Like

Bump - 3/12 Mythic at the moment.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.