Vengeance demon hunter Noob question

Hey guys so I decided to play Vengeance DH because I want to level in dungeons as tank. At this time he is lvl 40 but from expansion when he was released so I dont really remembar anything about this class. I did play him but as Havoc. I tryed to finde on google some guide or something how to tank on low level and which rotation should I use but all I can finde is lvl 70 guides. Can anyone please tell me which spells/abilities to use on low level for tanking as I dont have Hunt yet and all that end level spells. Thanks

You can read this guide for an overview.

If you’re looking for just super basic gameplay it’s something like this:

Typically your opener is something like leaping into pack with Infernal Strike>Demon Spikes>Immolation Aura>Fracture>Spirit Bomb>Soul Cleave>Sigil of Flame.

If you have Fel Devastation ready, you can use that before the first Spirit Bomb.

Then your general rotation is Fracture and Immolation Aura to build fury + soul fragements, and Soul Cleave + Spirit Bomb to spend fury/souls.

Use Demon Spikes if you don’t have Metamorphosis active, unless you’re taking very little damage. Use Sigil of Silence if there are dangerous casters in a pack.

Obviously there are more nuances, but this should work for basic gamplay as you level up.

Thank you so so much my friend. Thats exactly what I was looking for. Some basic rotation with abilities that I can use on level 40 till I got unlocked Hunt and stuff like that

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.