Vengeance DH (8/8 , 1/8 M) lf Mythic Raiding Guild

Hellu :3

My Name is Chloe and I´m looking for a Mythic Raiding Guild that either has already or is starting to go into Mythic Palace with the coming ID.

I´m a Vengeance DH Main , 624 ilvl currently (622 on Havoc but not as confident to go into Mythic with tbh never really dabbled into the new style of it) (All cap on Crests Gilded + Runed) , so naturally I´d be best Case Scenario tanking for said guild. My current progress is 8/8 hc clear + 1/8 Mythic , had to pug Queen Ansurek in a weird 10 man setup after it was necessary to leave my old guilds raid after very hurtful transphobic DM´s of one of their players just for the sake of that said player don´t be that negative while progress (Would´ve sticked it out with said guild even with slower progress than I´m used to from the old days otherwise but that was and always be a red flag for me). Mythic 1st pugged as well , Bloodbound would´ve been dead (35 %) without 2 DPS not continuing which left a Mythic ID without 100 % promise to kill to waste , Mythic ID is still Blizz´s worst idea ever.

My experience in general is a lot of close multiple Mythic Tiers from WoD up to BfA with CE on HFC and close calls in BoDA and Nyalotha on multiple different classes (Shadow | Holy Paladin) and restarted playing in TWW.

I have 3 different alts with HPally being on 611 the highest (Shadow | Hunter around 600) but I´d definetly prefer going on as DH Tank.

My current io is 2443 + , timing constantly 9s and already KSH on DB and SoB (everything pugged) and looking forward to expand timed 10s and further ahead soon aswell.

Logs and io : Since I can´t link you can look up on both sides my name : Chêrrycrush (Weird 10 man setup ruined my ~ + 90 % parses on almost every Boss sadface)

You can add me either on Bnet : itschloe#2888
or on Discord : itsthechloeuwu

Have an amazing Day (:

1 Like

Can’t offer you a guild, since we’re not looking for tanks, but after reading your post, I just gotta say: I really hope you find what you’re looking for ! :smiley: Best of luck!

Hey, if you still looking for a guild. Let me introduce our guild to you. cazk#2412

I hope this message finds you well! I’m reaching out because we’ve noticed your skills, and we’d love for you to consider joining Keystone, our growing and dedicated guild. We’re always on the lookout for talented players like you who can help us tackle high-level content and push our limits together.

We believe you’d be a perfect fit for our team, and we’d be excited to have you on board.

If you’re interested or have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We need someone like you to help us take our raiding and M+ to the next level!

Bnet- Jaydee#2274
Discord- Jaydee#2908
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards