<Vengeance> Official Recruitment + Origins [A]

My name’s Ari.

You may not know me but I was a member of Vengeance guild in 2019 since day launch on Hydraxian Classic Era, and later promoted to Veteran rank. I played the game only for a month, to try out RP Classic for the first time on official servers, from lvl1 to 57 and it was amazing 30-day experience in my life. I remember every adventure and every screenshot, yet I never had a chance to say goodbye, or play end game content. Through loyalty of the guild: Assukka, Vindicator, Hanyu, Flavie, Amygdala, Mordacious and Amagone, I never got kicked and I’m forever grateful for that. I always wanted to come back but in my case, money’s not something that comes easily.

After a long break caused by pandemic, I finally returned in June 2022, knowing that TBC expansion is about to end, so I took advantage and played again. Suddenly I realized that there’s no one left anymore. 2 months later I got the opportunity to claim the guild and become a new GM, so I ‘pressed the button’ (pun intended Vitruvius :P). The Vault wasn’t even purchased. I’ve spent days, to buy bank space from daily quests, weeks to put something usefull there (food buffs, rare items, primals, potions, crafting materials).

While lvling still in TBC expansion I ran through some Outland dungeons and met a lot of new players who helped me in my next journey: Avadae, Angelion, Lamiafey, Vija, Frinja, Nimuviel, Izumy, Cianne, Dovenetell, Irulan, Ressemerys, Vitruvius, Victoria and Heynx. This is also my thanks letter to you! (Don’t you dare to cry now! sniffs) Eventually I ended up with 25-raid dungeons in Gruul / Magtheridon / TK / SSC.

I’m Aridea, Queen of Vengeance and this is my story.
Arthas…I’m coming for you! Alone if I have to…but know this…I have allies in this realm. And I’m back…to finish what I started! Storm’s Coming…and with it…MY VENGEANCE!

2019-2022, Casual/Experienced Adult RP-PvE Community and PvP Guild. - Ari -

YouTube channel: Aridea_HW

Invitations Opened.

Edit: Due to my new work and other activities, I’ll be online most likely on weekends and sometimes 1-2 hours per day if you wish to apply. Sincerely. - Ari -

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.