Versatility nerfed as STAT or only corruption?

“Versatile’s effectiveness has been reduced by 33% when engaged in combat with enemy players.”

Does this mean they nerf the whole stat and not just the corruption? As in, your bis-pieces with versatility suddenly lost a whole chunk of value, even without corruption? If this is true then you have just made one of the most stupid changes in the history of wow.

Wasn’t versatile just the name of the versa amp corruption? The nerf is also written down under corruption effects.

The versa % corruption is called “versatile”.

Can you please tell me, for Rdruids for 2v2 and 3v3 what corruption do we buy now after the changes? What’s the stat priority for 2s and 3s? Seems every rdruid is stacking full versa do we still stack it after the nerf? I want to know, because Masterfull III will be up now in 8 hours or so to know if i should buy it.

Honestly I’m not even sure, I’ve been a bit out of the loop on my resto druid this season with all the pve gear, but stats you’ll still go with full versa+mastery. As for corruptions, I’m not entirely sure. My assumption is that versa will still be the way to go for both tankiness and more healing. Mastery only starts becoming effective when you have a lot of hots up, but those get purged rather quickly in the current meta and you have to spend a lot of mana to apply them.

If you see druid mains go masterful though, might want to consider that instead

1 Like

so surging vitality will still have full effect?

yes

oooook…

1 last question if you can answer, because i can’t actually find any info about it. A lot of people seem to recommend to stack haste/vers + vers apms for 2s and haste/mast + mast amps for 3s. Isn’t haste almost completely useless for rdruids, at least compared to everything else.

Nowadays it is. You want main stat versa on all of your pieces and secondary stat mastery. Druid struggles a lot with healing and mana efficiency so in order to increase your healing, you’ll want to go with mastery/versa.

The only real benefit of haste is doing a little bit more damage in feral affinity and that isn’t really worth it.

1 Like

Keep in mind that Surging Vitality is 35 corruption and RNG and ONLY if you take dmg, so it can be useless and vers amp is 20 corruption and no RNG. So versa amp is still hands down better.

Wait Drae, Versa + Mastery? Not Versa + Haste?

isnt the uptime like 80-85% if you are constantly taking damage?

I’d like to know the answer to this as well.

As a pala main would it be viable to stack mastery? Without versatile I have no vers but

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.