Very low damage

Your Azerite traits aren’t optimized.
For most M+ dungeons you want 3xPrimal, 2xDance and 1xRapid reload.

Your Essences are wrong.
You want BotE Major, with Breath of the dying and Vision of Perfection minor. For the last minor your go to is focusing iris, but a case can be made for Conflict and Strife, especially in higher keys.
If you dont have BotE i’d switch to Vision of Perfection major, gives in average about the same damage overall, but you are no longer in control of that damage.

Your corruptions are very low/bad
I’d recommend 4-5xSevere, 2xExpidient, Skitra bow for the corruption and maybe one masterful, all at max rank. You can drop 1 right now, which should either be a masterful or the 5th severe to get below 40 corruption.
Mythic Skitra is easily pugable. runs go for the first 3 bosses all the time, and with your ilvl you will get invited to most of them.

Your trinkets are very very bad.
You want Harlans Dice from FH and Vita Charge, if you dont have acces to Vita, go for the SoB one (Dead-eye Spyglass)
Even at 460-465 those would be a huge upgrade for you.

Gamplay wise you have something very wrong.
You mention you have Rapid reload, but at the same time that you dont use Aspect of the Wild all that much, the reason you have rapid reload is to reset the CD of Aspect of the Wild so you can keep using it. That’s the thing that makes BM so strong in M+.
3xPrimal Instincts give you around 3300 Mastery during aspect of the wild. That should be around 80-110% more pet damage in that time, in big AoE pulls you abuse rapid reload to have 100% uptime, you can use the CD back to back.

TLDR
Your char is very poorly optimized. And your understanding of how the class works is very basic.

You can farm Comp Stomp brawl its up soon like a few weeks off or so. Its a brawl in arathi basin vs full BOTS so its a free win in llike ¬3 min-6min depending on ur grp. Free Blood of the enemy farming within 1 week

Hello and thank you for writing a near full compendium of things to look at. First of all. i had the spyglass lying around i swapped out the remote guidance device trinket for this. At this moment (Tuesday) there are no severe, masterful or expedient corruptions that mother can offer but i will visit every day and get them because i can easily see that my corruptions are very bad espesially on 1 ring and belt. I will swap them out at first opportunity. Pugging muthic nyalotha seems for me like far off but i will try (need to to leatn the fights first, the 3 first) Im missing 9k Titan residium in order to choose a azerite piece with stats of my choosing, once i get there i will make sure to have 3Primal, 2DoD and 1 RL. The Trinket from Ra`den might be available at heroic not mythic but im prob not gonna main this in the exp so we will see. I feel BM state in alpha and beta is not good atm, please correct me if im mistaken. Ok that takes care of that, now the rotation. Im now using AOTW as much as possible in aoe sitations and also on bosses if its up. I literally spam multishot in order to get it back, but as someone else said further up this thread, “you should not spam it, but use every 4 secs” because of the beast cleave buff, now can i have the correct way to do this, because im sure that my equipment, corruptions, stats are not perfect, i must do something wrong in terms of rotation. singel target i normally use Bestial Wrath, kill command, aspect, 2 barbed, 2 cobra, kill command,Barbed, 2 cobra, kill command and so forth. Aoe quiet the same except i spam mulitshot as much as i physiclly can. Now the essences. i know they are bad, it said to get BOTE rank 1 you ust win 1 eBG, 1 BG and island expedition…(and thats rank 1). Im gonna do as i much i can on the other essences and the “need to do” things. More input isappriciated. and the last thing. yes i can see that my understanding of the class is below par, its a reason i made this thread.

It depends, at 3 targets you dont necessarily wanna spam it like crazy, you dont reduce the CD of AOTW as much there, so there you might wanna prioritise just having beast cleave up. But it very much depends on the sitiuation.

The only use multishot every 4sec is true for 2 target cleave tho, as you need 3 targets to get any CDR, so on the second boss in freehold for example.

Another big differance in BM damage is how well you mange your pet. your pet is something like 80% of your damage, so it is important you control it well.

The easy way is to macro your pet to attack things you attack and seperate keybinds to some of the pet functions ect.

A good example is Junkyard last boss where you have to go charge the coil, tell your pets to stay down at the boss as when you run back, the pets take the long way around because of pathing, so you loose a lot of damage having to wait for 80% of your damage to turn up.

Also, BOTE is only worth it over Vision of Perfection in M+ at Rank 3.

Ehh even then it is a tiny upgrade

If you only look at overall damage then yes. But what makes BOTE so much better is you decide when to use it.

So you can use it on packs where it is needed because it’s a really dangerous pack. Vision you have no control over, might proc like crazy on packs that wasn’t gonna be a problem no matter what, and then not proc on the dangerous packs. Sure, in overall damage they’re about equal. But in reality, BOTE is a lot better because you have that control to decide when you want that burst.

But yes, if all you want is look good on meters, you might as well take Vision major.

You need to simulate your gear to maximise the most efficient stats and corruptions and there is guides on yt on how to play hunter from great players.

why even play shadowlands when you can just boost a character the expansion after and get better gear? Scrap that, why not the expansion after that? Or just never play till the very last expansion

Do not assume anything rextroy does is normal wow player thing. That is the dude who will take and have taken hours to solo raid bosses.

1 Like

Rextroy IS a raidboss :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.