Very Skilled Retribution Paladin Looking for Strong 2x Time Weekly Raiding Guild

Hi, I’m a very skilled player looking to join a strong guild deep into Heroic Nerub-ar Palace Progression or in Mythic Nerub-ar Palace Progression that raids twice a week. I’m competitive and enjoy a good challenge but I’m also friendly, social, and easy to get along with. I also like joking around :slight_smile: I’m mature, 37 years old. I work 3 times a week and work out a lot so a bit of a busy calendar. I’m doing solo Tier 9 delves for most of my gear now and will move up of course once I get to the next gear threshold. My overall item level is 611 at the moment and I have 1640 Mythic+ rating. I’d be happy to take part in any trial runs to demonstrate what I can do. I’m going to attend my father’s funeral and post-funeral arrangements this Wednesday to Saturday, but after that I’ll always be free each night for the foreseeable future and will always be able to do 2x raids per week. What’s good about Retribution Paladins is that we’re also very self-sufficient with our good self-healing options and defense abilities. Looking forward to hearing from interested parties.

1 Like

Hi! If you’re still in need of a Guild, add me on bnet and let’s have a chat! Beelb#2764

I don’t know if you’d be interested, but feel free to check us out :slight_smile: