Vesper totem in NW

Anyone else having issues with moving the vesper totem in the necropolis in Necrotic Wake?

1 Like

Sometimes, yes. Mostly in the middle parts, near the boss’ platform. I haven’t encountered any issues placing it in the alcoves where the packs are yet, nor at the place where we land.

But last time I was there, I dropped it where Rotspew spawns, and couldn’t reposition it anywhere. It was really weird.

I struggled with the right pack that spawns after the two hook guys, maybe thats rotspew? He spits some green stuff on the floor so rotspew sounds right. Tank kited away and i couldnt move my vesper at all. Tried again on m0 after and same thing there.

Yup, that’s the pack I had problems with too. Next time I run an NW, I’ll keep a closer eye on my vesper there to make sure.

Gonna send in a bug report, just wanted to check if it was a me issue or someone else had experienced it. My tank even went «why is your vesper over there, you know u can move it right?» :sweat_smile:

Wait a minute. Are you me, or me you? Because my tank said the exact same words.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.