Veteran Nanny Achievement

My [Veteran Nanny] achievement from Children’s Week event got bugged and i’ve lost my progress on it, it used to show Peanut and Willy with green ticks (completed) on the character and i only had Egbert left as grey (incompleted) and today i realised the achievement shows all of them as grey now, i think this happened after patch 9.1 launch. This achievement takes 3 years to complete so i’m really concerned, what’s going on?

5 Likes

My achievement was 2\3 criteria, but now 0\3. i think blizzard again destroy counters

2 Likes

I’m so sad, do you think they’d fix it?

2 Likes

Omg this exact thing happened to me its like i wrote it! I scrolled at my world event achievements and saw exacly that the green ticks of willy and peanut is gone and now everything is grey since ive done it last two years 2020 and 2021 and chose pets from left to right so had only Egbert left to pick for next event, as soon as 9.1 launched everything turned grey, i made a ticket and got the respons that they cant track this and sadly they cant do anything right now and told me to contact them again next event if i dont get credit for the achievement for further ”checking”, and they told me to make a bug report to help improve the game etc… lol

1 Like

Same story: had 2/3 achievement progress, now 0/3 after 9.1 patch. I’ve got 2/3 right before 9.1 this May.
I also have Peanut and Willy in my collection, only Egbert left.

1 Like

Maybe it is just visual bug, i had that happen on few achievements in the past where the criteria was showing 0/X and still received due to counter being visualy bugged only.

1 Like

You mean we should try to get next year the last pet and maybe we’ll get the achievement anyway?

1 Like

I have the same issue, got 2/3, now it’s 0/3.

Tech support said they are aware of this thing, but developers haven’t confirm this as a bug YET.

Will see, I am very disappointed now

2 Likes

Update, for BLIZZARD WATCHING!
I have same issue. I got firt part in BFA, second in SL, but after 9.1release, counter cleared and now 0\3 instead 2\3

2 Likes

Blizzard Watching!

Same problem got 2/3, now it’s 0/3.

2 Likes

Same problem!
Got 2/3, now 0/3

2 Likes

Update. Problem still not resolved.

2 Likes

Same problem! 2/3 dropped to 0/3. Sent a ticket request and was told they have no way to confirm individual progress despite screen shots sent to prove I have the pets. I was told to submit a bug report which I did. Progress has still not be restored since July. Two years of progress on this achievement has been lost. :frowning: I suppose tech support won’t mind receiving daily bug reports about this issue.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.