Veteran Player LF Guild (Ret Paladin)

Good afternoon,

My name is Jack, I’m 34 and from the UK

I have played WoW since its original release, with some breaks on and off due to family, work and content like most people.

I played at the start of the Dragonflight Expansion unfortunately I didn’t have a guild to really play with at that time following the Shadowlands expansion so I found myself alone, bored and I guess not very hungry for what the game was providing at that time.

I have now returned and I guess you could say I am hungry for a community, guild, friends and compadres that I can play with.

I’m keen to raid and try get some mythic kills but I would also like to push some M+

This application is for a Retri Paladin and I would be looking to join a team in a core progressive role, my gear is low as discussed above however, during the launch of 10.1, I will be working very hard to see that changed immediately.

Take zero notice of my realm, I will happily relocate if I have too.

Thank you for at least viewing my application, I appreciate the time.

Kind regards

1 Like

Hello Jack! Have a look at our guild recruitment post. If it interests you, then please do not hesitate to contact me! - Celaena

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.