Veteran Player LF Guild

Veteran player looking for a Social, Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild. I have 2 characters available, BM Hunter 374 ilevel 31 neck and a Shadow Priest 371 ilevel 31 neck. I am currently on Silvermoon Alliance and would ultimately like to stay there but will transfer for the correct Guild, will stay Alliance though. I am not looking for a hardcore Guild, been there done that. Raiding days and times would have to be between Tuesday and Friday inclusive.

I started playing way back in 2005 with a Prot Warrior then switched to DK Tank when they appeared. I have of course taken breaks along the way, longest being 3 years when Swtor came out.

Raiding wise i will come prepared, food,flasks,etc. I will be on time and i always do my own research into Boss fights. I have a working mic and i am happy to use whatever voice comms is used.

If any of the above interests you then please reply here or add me on Rhiannon#21536.

Hey rhiannon i have sended you a battletag request. Hope to chat with you soon to see if unity of righteous is a nice guild for you!

Hello Illuvatar,

The Burning Hamme is looking for more on Argent Dawn, although I’m not sure the raiding time will suit you

The Burning Hammer

The Burning Hammer is a guild with a core of veteran players, most of us playing since the start of Vanilla. While our original guild was based on Bladefist and Outland, we’ve since transfered to Argent Dawn EU where we started this guild.

We’ve raided in Vanilla, TBC and WotLK, where we were a competitive guild in terms of realm-rankings. With Legion we started raiding again, and after clearing Emerald Nightmare, Trial of Valor and Nighthold, we’re looking forward to clearing the Tomb of Sargeras! So far we have been moving up every tier, and we’re aiming to keep improving.

What can we offer?

(note: we are a Heroic-only guild, we have no aspirations to raid Mythic)
Our raiding style is fairly casual: no fight goes perfectly from the start and we dont mind spending some time on a boss if that’s what it takes. We do try to use our limited raiding time well whenever new content is available.

We do normal raids, heroic raids and mythic+, and there are always people up for doing any of those. Alts and friends are more than welcome to join, even for normal raids.

We are currently bolstering our ranks to get ready for Tomb of Sargeras.

Your profile?

We dont expect you to be a hardcore player, but you should have the basics like have your gear enchanted and gemmed, be willing to learn and bring some buff-food + damage pots for heroic raids. If we’re still learning we wont ask you to use them, but if we get close to a kill we might ask that you put in that little bit of extra effort in terms of buff-food and damage pots.

For communication we use Discord, and we’d prefer it if you have a working microphone for easier feedback during raid encounters.

Current Recruitment Specifics:

At the moment we are looking for the following classes/specs:

- Any DPS (healer/tank OS is a big plus, but all specs are welcome)

Raiding Times

Thursday 7:30-10:30 PM server time
Sunday 7:30-10:30 PM server time

During periods of farm, these times are usually far shorter (and/or just one day).

Progression

8/8 Heroic Uldir

Progression in Legion:

7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor
10/10 Heroic Nighthold
9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras
11/11 Heroic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Currently looking for:

demon hunter (dd) high
demon hunter (tank) high
druid (feral-tank) medium
mage medium
monk (dd) medium
monk (tank) high
paladin (protection) high
priest (dd) high
rogue high
shaman (elemental) high
shaman (enhancement) high
warlock high
warrior (dd) high
warrior (protection) high

If you’re interested in joining and would like to have a chat, contact one of our officers on the following [battle.net](http://battle.net) ids:

Ahi#2886
Eiganjo#2434
Foen#2700
Ampha#21154

Thank you for your interest Feidreva but i cannot Raid on Sundays.

Hi Illuvatár

I have noticed that you were looking for a new home. I know you said you would like to stay on Silvermoon but If you read our recruitment post and wouldn’t mind changing, then we are currently looking for a few more dps and either your hunter or Spriest would be perfect as we are looking for my ranged!!

Here is the link to our recruitment post.

We will raid Heroic content, 2 nights a week (Monday and Wednesday) 8.30pm - 11.30pm Server time

Feel free to contact myself or one of the officers for a chat.

Libbi: Bnet - Pinky#2953 / Discord – tilleymint#7370
Zaphkiel: Bnet - Silverwillo#2290 / Discord – silverwillo#5715
Ashandarei: Bnet – Nyobe#2121 / Discord – Ash#3792

We look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you for replying Libbi but i am afraid i cannot Raid Mondays.

Hey Illuvatár,

If you are still looking for a guild check out Archaic. We have the raid days you are looking for, but we are fresh and still in the building phase.