Veteran player looking for likeminded people

Hello there!

I am a warlock playing on a dead server. I’m gonna be honest, I do not have much time to play. I have been playing since 2005, but all my friends have left Azeroth and I have mostly played solo for the last 10 years. I have not managed to stay relevant in any expansion since Cataclysm, so I havent experienced almost anything of the raids or dungeons. The way I play today is i hop on and do a battleground or a dungeon, maybe some profession grind or just jump around.

I’m 29 years old, I have a wife and two kids. I’m looking for a guild that maybe consists of an ‘older’- group of people that maybe also have less time to play. I don’t necessarily
look to raid, but I would like to enjoy this game with other people again.

Like I said, I’m currently on a dead server, but I’m flexible to move to your server.

Hit me up on discord or Battle.Net if you have a guild that might be open for a veteran player like me :slight_smile:

Discord: JahuvA#0508
Battle.Net: Brynjar#21210

Edit: Yes, I am level 70. Forgot to change character before posting.

Hi,

Things are a little quiet everywhere at the moment, mid-patch and summer has hit.

We are still running weekly raids, though we are also just a great place to hang out.

Have a look at this post: The Old Grudge - home for older / mature players, is recruiting!

Ezzer.