Veteran Player - Looking for new home for AOTC raiding! (8/8 Normal 4/8 HC)

Morning all

Looking for a guild to continue my journey with.

I played since WOTLK, with experience of raiding to a high level (Server firsts with Echoes on Laughing Skull)

I’m a 600 ilvl hunter, Know my class well.

Cleared 8/8 Normal and 4/8 hc - Was playing on NA servers before i came back over to EU.

Logs available to look at, Parsing above average consistently whilst raiding at 580 gear. Squeezing maximum damage from my gear (550 trinkets :frowning: )

With me you get somebody who is very active, Loves doing keys and pushing and enjoys a laugh whilst doing it.

Drop a reply or add my discord - styler.

Hi,
We might be a good fit for you :wink:

Delinquents is a newly formed M+/Raiding guild focusing on Casual AOTC content, with an emphasis on the Social aspect and making buddies & and learning friendly environment.

We are focused on simply enjoying the game, We are focused on getting AOTC.
Besides Raiding we are heavely into M+ aswell as our main side focus.

Our raid schedule:

Wednesday - 20:00-23:00 Server Time
Sunday - 20:00-23:00 Server Time

What we offer:

• New Guild Vibe: Perfect for players returning to the game or looking for a fresh start in a growing guild.
  • Mythic+ and More: On off-raid nights, we’ll run keys, explore delves, and enjoy everything the expansion has to offer.
  • Memes, Banther, A good laugh and happy times,

Recruitment:

We have just been established so roster wise we are looking for everything.
Tanks: Currently have 2 Tanks within the guild but can always use some extra that have it as off spec or those who are mainly looking to tank M+
Healers: Open
DPS: Open

Bnet: Laurens#2475
Discord: ShiftyLunatic

Hi. We are looking for more chilled players that are not afraid of wipes. This is our post, add me on bnet if you’re interested. Tammz#2233

Hey there

If you haven’t found a home yet, feel free to give us a chance